4.0
Average based on 8 reviews
  • Best pricing in town.

I bought a Mercedes here,same car at other car lot $2800 more.wanna save money,go to Luxor automotive in Tampa

• Great buying experience and bang for the buck

I recently purchased a 2002 Corvette from this dealer. The advertised price was well below market value. Customer service, buying experience and quality of the vehicle was outstanding. I would have no problem sending a friend or doing repeat business with them.

• Wonderful people

The employees there were very friendly and even washed my friend's car for free.

• Aida andShane were the bomb

I've had a very good experience with this dealer wen I bought my car and my daughter's car, but also when I took my friend car shopping.

• Very good

I would buy again from Luxor if I have the opportunity.

I would buy again from Luxor if I have the opportunity.

• Excellent cars, friendly customer service....

Aida was wonderful about making the whole buying and paperwork process very easy. She also followed through with any questions and requests I had regarding my purchase. Brian Ouldsir

• fraud and scams by luxor automotive

LUXOR AUTOMOTIVE HAS Been SCAMING People WHEN You FINANCE A VEHICLE From Dem And WHEN GET CLOSE TO OWNING IT THEY REPO IT FOR No REASON And WHEN GO To Get IT BACK THEY Don't GIVE IT TO You And They SAY You Can't OWNED The VEHICLE CUZ you are LEASE SING IT ? AND you didn't Agree To A LEASE BUT THEY Don't LEASE UseD VEHICLE SO That A LIE JUST BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP

• Car had a deposit on it and I couldn't get it

Called and asked about a car and they said it was for sale, drove 80 miles to go get the car and when I got there they said the car was sold because someone put a deposit down on it. Wished they would have told me to put a deposit on the car over the phone instead of wasting my time driving there. A call back saying the car was sold would have also been nice