Lexus of Arlington

(3.3) 90 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.3
  • Lexus, what happend to your "perfect" cars?

The service at this dealer is horrible. The technicians don't know anything about the cars. I bought a new car from this dealer. The car has a few iss...ues. They worked on the car for four weeks, and couldn't fix a single issue, but managed to do more damage to the car. They are afraid to challenge Lexus with questions. Lexus standard answer to everything is: "It is within the spec". I bought two Lexus within last two years, and spent 145K total. I have been Lexus customer for 15 years, but I am done. I think Kia makes better cars. Goodbye Lexus!!!

• Worth the drive!

Went to this place to see an ad. The RX330 was even nicer in person end up buying it. The manager even had the trunk fixed free of charge. Thanks also... to Nus for being accommodating. Will be back.

• Purchase of Lexus Certified Car

I bought Lexus Certified RX car here. Jerry Hampel helped me to find car that perfectly fitted my requirements and was affordable. Mr. Hampel's profes...sional skills and patience in combination with rare intellectuality were exceptional. After purchase, Terry Krawczyk gave me a lecture with detailed instruction on car features. All process of buying car on Lexus of Arlington was smooth and enjoyable. This dealership was recommended me by my friend who bought a car here also.

• This place

is big, it is luxurious, but whenever you call, nobody picks up the phone...

• Steve

Hugh Stinnette was very helpful in my review process for a certified used Lexus. Honest in his description of the car in question. Offered to to pic...k me up at the airport if I came in town tp look at the car.

• Greatest place ever!!!

I did not buy a car yet from this place but I will!! This place made me super impressed!! Everything they did was Great!! I am going back and I will r...ecommend this place to all my Military friends. Service and sales very honest.

• Poor follow up...

About 2 weeks ago I stop by the dealer to check out the BMW X5. They just got this vehicle. I told the guy, as soon you will do detailing on the car ...call me, so I can take a look again. 2 weeks latter still no call. Poor costumer service for such a good looking dealer.

• Lexus RX330

Used car we purchased in great shape for a twelve year old car, had a few problems we found with car but Lexus was willing to fix those problems. Wai...ting for parts to come in to be fixed.

Thank you for your review, Kerry! We're always happy to do whatever we can to ensure that you're satisfied with the quality of your vehicle. Please do...n't hesitate to contact us with your questions or concerns!

• Poor After-Sales Follow-Up

I just bought a 2017 used RX 350. Dealership bent over backwards to somehow get me to buy the vehicle. It has been about one month now and I have yet ...to receive paperwork that it is a Lexus Certified vehicle. I have called and emailed dealership Managers, but no one responds or cares. Beware of buying from this dealership !

Ashok, thanks for coming to us and posting a review. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. This deeply concerns me for I know it is importan...t for you to have that paperwork. Please feel free to reach out to me or send me the best way for me to contact you. I will personally look into this and see what we can do to improve things for you. Thanks again for the feedback. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue for you. -Marcin Ajdukiewicz, General Manager, M.ajdukiewicz@rohrman.com, 847-991-0444

• Bad vehicle description

Drove 2 hours to see one specific vehicle, to find out the suv didn't have a panoramic sunroof as stated in the features and typed in the paragraph de...scription of the vehicle on dealers listing. Received nothing for wasting my time.

Erica, we regret to hear that your experience wasn't on par with our standards. We train our team to provide helpful service and reliable information... to our customers. We would appreciate a chance to make it up to you; please contact me so I can work on fixing anything that went wrong. -Marcin Ajdukiewicz, General Manager, M.ajdukiewicz@rohrman.com, 847-991-0444

Lexus of Arlington