4.0
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Never heard a response

Contacted this dealership via cars.com, their website, and by phone. I never received a response.

• Very Pleased, Highly Recommend

We recently purchased a 2003 Toyota Sequoia though we live two hours away. The price was under Nada's clean retail value and it was delivered one day after I agreed to purchase it. An inexpensive warranty eased by concerns about buying long distance. The salesman, Aaron, was eager to help me in every way he could. Last minute repairs were made to the emission system which worked to my advantage. This is an honest dealership where integrity is highly valued.

• Toscana Auto Group

These folks are very professional, fair and friendly. Their website is excellent. I sent an inquiry which was answered both by email and telephone in less than 24 hours. The saleman I worked with was thorough, friendlly, efficient and fair. I did not end up buying a car from him only because I changed my mind altogether on what my next steps were. I was facilating between buying clean used car almost exactly like the high mileage one I already own or renovating the one I have. I chose the latter. I would buy from this dealership. I was very pleased with the friendliness and efficiency. Kudos....wish them good prosperity.

• great response

I had emailed regarding a car. I was called the next morning and the sales person was pleasent,answered my questions and was knowledgeable about the car. I did not end up buying the car, but by no fault of the dealership.

• Great Experience

I worked with the owner in buying my new van. I just bougt it today and all seems good. The van seems to be running fine. There was an issue with the battery and he went out and bought me a new one. I am waiting for all the paperwork and for the snow to stop so I can go drive around and see if I made the right decision. Dragos is the one I worked with and he was very helpful and friendly. He answered all my questions and seems sincere.