Auto Gallery of Romeoville

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Good cars and Great Service
    June 25, 2013

i was driving by and i saw this dealership looks it's okay , but they have the best customer Service i ever seen , good clean running cars and the pri...ces are low , so if you're a student and looking for for a car to take you from A to B and no problems that is the best place

• Where's the dealer?
    December 30, 2015

I called the number it he add, received no answer. I tried a 2nd time, same results. Was in the area a week later so I decided to stop by. Empty lot!!...! No cars, no people, no service. Nothing with a new address or moved to this location! Not sure who is posting, but this dealership doesn't exist at this time! Word of caution if you try contacting a dealer & can't get a live person online!

• No customer service, beater cars
    December 2, 2014

Called ahead of time to take a look at a car they were selling. I was told the car was clean, ran great and had good tires on it. Upon arriving at the... dealership I went straight to the car. It had a flat tire, some rust on the hood, the glove box was broken off, the driver's sun visor wouldn't stay up. So I walked over to talk to the salesman who was talking in his bluetooth ear piece. After standing there, being ignored for 15 minutes I finally interrupted him. He said the car was sold over a week ago when I asked about the car. I told him it was sitting right there. He said "oh". I asked for the keys and he got them. I tried to start the car, yup, wouldn't even start. So after jumping it the car finally turns over. The engine had an extremely rough idle, the check engine light was flashing and the engine and exhaust were rattling like crazy. I hooked my scanner up, car was throwing 6 separate codes. I handed the keys to the salesman, he asked if I wanted to buy it and fix it. I told him no thanks and that I should bill him for the gas it took on my hour long trip to get there to see this car he claimed "ran great and needed nothing". I'd look elsewhere for a car as this dealership had zero customer service, I felt like I was interrupting him when I was there to potentially buy a car and the cars on the lot are all run down, broken windows, flat tires etc...

Auto Gallery of Romeoville