Northwest Chevrolet of Bellingham

• Great Experience All Around

We had been researching used cars online for awhile and were continously impressed by the deals being offered vs the competition. Sean welcomed us in, listened to what we were looking for, and made the entire buying process an easy one. From start to finish Sean stayed with us, kept us informed, made sure we were comfortable, and was very personable. Everyone was very friendly and approachable, and the overall customer service was fantastic. We will definitely recommend this dealership, and will certainly return in the future.

Carey, We strive to be professional and courteous at all times. So glad to hear that Sean took real good care of you and that he listened to your needs. We look forward to serving you in the future as well.

• New Truck

I had an amazing time at this dealership. Went in said this is what I want they walked me through the process answered all my questions walked me through all the things that came with the vehicle. It was an enjoyable experience. Thank you Johnny Eric and Justin for all that you did.

• Excellent customer service!

Suzanne, We truly appreciate trusting us enough to come all the way from Idaho to purchase a vehicle from Sansom Lo. Glad you love your new Acura.

I am from Idaho and buying a car from out of state is always risky. NW Chevrolet made it a stress free process. Sansom Lo and his manager Chris were a pleasure to work with. Thank you. I love my new Acura!

• 2016 Toyota Camry SE - Very pleased and satisfied

Thanks so much for the great review. Glad Nathan lived up to your expectations during the car buying process.

I came to Chevy a little disappointed today, i had been shopping around all morning and didn't have the best experiences with their competitors. Nathan Gwaltney was a breath of fresh air! He was so helpful and was great with my family. He even help keep an eye on my daughter while signing the deal. I will recommend everyone I meet to Chevy and to work with Nathan. Thanks for welcome.

• New owner of a used Chevy Volt

So glad to hear you had a great experience in our Service Department. We look forward to servicing Mom's (Your) Volt for a long time.

I bought my mom's low mileage 2011 Chevy Volt from her, a car in great shape other than the check engine light being on. Northwest Chevrolet of Bellingham fixed the problem under warranty... I could not have asked for a better experience from them, clean work environment and wonderful staff. Thanks Northwest Chevrolet for the great care you gave me.

• Successful engine replacement

Don, We appreciate your compliment of the Service Department. Glad we could be of help!

It was time to replace my Avalanche engine after 260,000 miles. The in-house rental and the repair were within projected cost and completed ahead of schedule. I trust the service team and appreciate their friendly professionalism.

• Sansom Lo

Pam, Thank you for your great feedback of Samson lo. He works very hard to take care of his guests.

I had requested an internet quote. The vehicle was not in stock but a few days later the perfect vehicle was offered. I appreciated his response and his gentle style, no hard sell!

• Top Notch Dealer

Good website - helpful sales team - worked hard to get me the right rig at a very reasonable price.

Thank you for the compliment of our website. We strive to make it easy to navigate and to be competitive on our prices.

• Kathey

Kathey, We're glad you had a great experience in our Service Department. It is our goal to truly get back to representing the hometown of Bellingham.

Very professional and friendly service department. Repairs were done in a few hours and I was on my way. Nice to see and hear some of the hometown feel back at this store again .....Thank You.

• Good Service

Contacted the dealer about a vehicle found on Cars.com. I spent several minutes talking with the salesperson about the truck I was interested in. She provided great information and then we set up an appointment to come look at it. She had to call me back a few minutes later because that truck was had been sold but not removed from their website. I still see that truck on the website three weeks later. Great customer service and very helpful, but seems like their internet person is behind.

Dustin, Sorry about any confusion on our part. I had Lilli reach back out to you and she mentioned you had already purchased a vehicle. We will work harder on our end to make sure this doesn't happen again. We do appreciate your feedback!