Z Max Auto

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 36 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Very clean car. Very ethical, honest seller!
    October 29, 2014

My daughter in Denver got her car totaled by an uninsured driver, so I was looking for another safe, reliable and affordable car. So glad I found Z MA...X AUTO! Great, honest people, selling excellent quality cars. Jennifer helped me fantastically and Calvin is a very ethical, hardworking person who is pride selling great cars. By far the best car buying experience. The cars are very clean and the facility is well maintained. I bought a car (Pontiac Vibe) for my daughter and drove it to her in Denver next day (820 miles). No problems: everything works fine. Very happy with car and the dealer!

Purchased used CLS 550 Mercedes
    December 10, 2017

Calvin and Jennifer was great!!!! Sent a meesage immediately returned my message. Took car for test drive on 12/7/2017 fell in love. Purchased car on ...12/8/2017 Calvin helped me pick the best extended warranty for the car. He also, spent time showing features and how to locate various functions of the car. I will totally recommend this place to anyone. I really appreciated the professionalism and the fact that he even said that he is still available to help if I should need a mechanic and that he’s not going any place now that the car is sold. He’s not your typical car salesman’s this guy has character and he even threw in extra for me he’s a man of his word and you don’t see this everyday again thanks.

never again
    October 10, 2017

They let me drive off with a completely empty tank and broken windshield wiper because they had to have the sale done that day rest me and rest me out... made me cry I wouldn't recommend them to help you do anything

Quick, Easy, Amazing!
    September 24, 2017

Jennifer and Calvin are hands down the easiest and most efficient people I have ever dealt with when it comes to buying a vehicle. Buying a car is alw...ays a pain and there is always a catch and it is never as good or as easy as they make you think it is.... but here I got a completely different experience. I had been doing a lot of car shopping beforehand and was feeling so overwhelmed so I cant thank them enough for making it all feel so effortless. The vehicle is in excellent condition with an excellent warranty, I paid the right price, and they did all the heavy lifting for me, I pretty much just had to sign and drive. Go see them.

worst dealer ever
    June 26, 2017

They where rude for no reason. I drove from Dallas to look at a sclass I was told I could buy with out putting more down when they did not run financi...al information at all

jim gartner
    June 6, 2017

Jim from Sauk Centre Minnesota. I talked with Calvin and Jennifer over the phone about a 2014 smart car Z max auto had for sale. I decided to put some... money down and book a flight to DFW Airport. I flew in late got a hotel room. When I woke up I gave them a call and they picked me up from the hotel and we went to the dealership. The cars was just as they said it was I was so very pleased ! They even took the time to print me out a google map on the best way to drive back to Minnesota. I have bought many cars in my lifetime and this was superb ! Great people and Great cars !

BEST car at BEST price! Z Max Auto!
    May 9, 2017

I found THE best car at THE best price at Z Max Auto in Arlington, Texas, and I live in Lawrence, Kansas! It's true, I searched within a 500 mile rad...ius, and Z Max Auto had a very clean and well maintained car at a great price. The salesperson I worked with on this purchase was Calvin, who is an absolute superstar! He answered all questions, saved me over $100 in shipping (!), and provided an overall silk smooth transaction. Additionally, in the purchase paperwork I found a ton of maintenance receipts that ensured the car was in "Like New" condition for the buyer. The car is definitely ready to go for an upcoming cross-country trip to North Carolina. Clearly this is one of the best vehicle purchases I have ever made, and why I strongly endorse Z Max Auto. Without a doubt, my next vehicle purchase will be from Z Max Auto. They are honest, fair, and a pleasure to do business with. I wholeheartedly recommend Z Max Auto, and look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Absolutely Amazing Experience
    April 29, 2017

In December of 2016 a guy ran a stop sign and totaled my Mercedez which was a graduation gift from my parents not even three years ago. This whole exp...erience has been an absolute nightmare due to me having to get knee surgery missing work and having to be driven around like a helpless child. My dad is extremely thorough in searching for cars bc he is well versed in working on them. My dad searched for about 4 months test drive 6 different c300-c250 and every single time I thought I was close to buying there was a huge problem the car dealership neglected to tell me about. We have a car guy that my dad takes all of our cars to to get checked out. When my dad found the car at Z Max Auto i was estatic. I was a first time car owner and scared as hell but they made it extremely easy, I wasn't overwhelmed and they did all the work as far as communication with my credit union. I would definitely recommend this place. Also, it came with a 3 month warranty with no extra cost. I am absolutely amazed at my new car and how easy the process was and the amazing customer service!!!

AMAZING!!!!!
    February 25, 2017

I was shopping for 2 months, I walked on the lot, Calvin was in his office. He gave me the keys I inspected the car, I was very specific with what I w...anted. This man is absolutely INCREDIBLE and Jennifer is AWESOME!!!!! I will NEVER go anywhere else to buy a vehicle. I literally felt at home, no hassle, no worries and I got the deal and car I wanted!!!! Literally one stop shopping!!!! He shook my hand and said "welcome to the family!!!!".

Customer Survey
    November 7, 2016

I purchased a Mercedes Suv from Z-Max and it was literally the best experience Ive ever had in purchasing a car. They are very honest and easy to work... with group of people. My husband and I met there in two cars and as we we're leaving...one of the employees came out and offered to drive one of our cars home free of charge which was not a short distance. He encouraged us that if we ever needed work on our car to bring it them and they will give us the best deal!!! I would recommend anyone thats car shpping to try Z-Max!!!

Z Max Auto