• NO PRESSURE, NO GAMES AND NO NONSENSE

I bought a Lincoln MKX for my wife and I was so impressed with Mike and Roger and how I was treated, I went back a few days later and bought a Ford Taurus for myself. The way these guys do business is a refreshing experience for car buying. No stress....just great prices on clean late model cars. There is no pressure, no 'I need to see the manager' games. Mike gave me a fair trade and asked a fair (less than retail) price for his cars. I don't plan to buy anywhere else in the future. Clean, low mileage, late model vehicles offered at a great price in a no pressure environment. What more could you ask for?

• Incredible Customer Service!!!

I am completely blown away by our experience at Bobbi Jo's! If you're looking for a laid-back, HONEST, stress-free car buying experience, then this is your place!!! They give car salesmen a good name, and I will be recommending them to everyone! Thank you, Mike, for all your help in finding our dream mommobile!!! :) We will be back for future purchases!

• Shop local

5 stars all around. Great salesman and if they don't have it, they will try to find it. Lots of new and used vehicles to choose from. We have bought 3 vehicles from from this dealership and 100% satisfied

• Great Service

Very happy with our experience at Bobbi Jo's. Car was missing a key fob and sd card and it took a little more haggling than I thought necessary for them to come down on the price due to these things, but overall we're very happy with our experience. They have a great selection of nice cars! I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a quality car and a quality dealership.

• great service

Very nice and honest salesman! Took the time with us that we needed to find the perfect vehicle for our wants/needs/ budget. Highly recommend if you need a good used vehicle.

Thank you so much for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales for your used car purchase. It was a pleasure meeting you and if i can ever help you in the future please just let me know.

• Amazing Experience

I loved this place! Very professional. awesome custumer service. We will be back for our next vehicle purchase.

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's for your car purchase. Look forward to doing more business together in the future. We appreciate your business.

• Quality Used Cars, Low Mileage, Friendly Sales

Would recommend Mike and his partners to ANYONE! No pressure, told him what I was looking for and they came through! I will be a return customer!

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's for your car purchase. Enjoy the Toyota and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• Bobbi Jo's is great!

The service at Bobbi Jo's was great. I traded in my Chevy Tracker for a Ford Focus which is very nice! They have great prices too!

• I am glad I went to Bobbi Jo's!

Extremely nice people! Overall wonderful experience with people wanting to do business. I am extremely pleased and would recommend Bobbi Jo's to anyone!

• Mike was fantastic...

Mike was fantastic with every step of the buying process. In the end I walked away with a great deal and as a very satisfied customer.

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales. I hope you enjoy your 2014 Volkswagen Jetta and look forward to seeing you again in the future when the time comes. It was a pleasure doing business with you.