AutoPlex

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• June 24, 2015

Kurt not only helped me on the price of the vehicle, he did all the work and got me financed at a great rate with a local credit union

April 17, 2016

We never heard back from our inquiry about a truck we saw on Cars.com. I guess since we are out of state buyers they can't be bothered. That's fine if... one dealer has the truck we are looking for so will another. It is there loss.

February 26, 2016

I had a great experience overall with the people at the dealership. They were very helpful during the purchase, but also gave good advice on the best deals... on tires and a extended warranty. I felt like I got a good deal and would definitely recommend to a friend.

February 23, 2016

I drove to this dealer from Kansas City, Ks because of the great reviews they had and vehicles appeared in good shape on their website. I was very sadly... disappointed. They were nice enough when I was looking over a Toyota 4Runner and speaking positively about it. I took the 4Runner out for a test drive and upon returning I brought some concerns I had to the owner. He very quickly became rude and denied that there was anything wrong with the vehicle. I let him know I was done and attempted to leave. He very rudely tried to stop me saying "wait I am not done yet." When I informed him I was not interested, At that point he told me to leave. I think if you want to have a good car buying experience anywhere but AutoPlex would be your best option.

April 6, 2015

Both my husband and I had been looking for a used car for our teenage daughter. We had looked at several dealerships with no luck. The vehicles we did... find were overpriced, high miles with pushy sales people. What a blessing Autoplex was when I pulled onto their lot. Kurt the owner was more than helpful in finding us what we wanted. Not only was he helpful he went above and beyond what I could of ever expected. He got financing for us at a great rate and worked diligently to get things processed quickly. Without a doubt we will be back to visit Autoplex in the very near future when we want to purchase another vehicle for both my husband and I.

December 22, 2014

My wife and I was led to this dealer after finding a truck we were interested in and reading other good reviews. We were not disappointed. Kurt went out... of his way for us. He was honest and refreshing. He is our first stop the next time are looking.

November 21, 2014

I would strongly advise consumers to use cars. com, the website takes all the guess work and middle man that is usually associated with car buying. I found... the perfect car with Auto Plex in Tulsa, OK. I also looked at some other vehicles and the overall correspondence was delightful.

October 8, 2014

My Husband and I knew what we were looking for in a big nice truck. We drove all over Oklahoma and stopped at every car lot and hit all the Big dealerships.... Yeah we found a couple of nice trucks, but the pressure from the salesmen was overwhelming and their prices would would choke a mule. We happen to just be driving after church one Sunday in Tulsa and drove by AutoPlex, and I saw the truck I wanted. Next day went in to check on it. I met Kurt and his Wife Peggy and it was like I had known them my whole life. Super nice and friendly, No pressure of any kind, very clean office, and the price floored me cuss it was very low. Yes we bought the truck and LOVE it!! They even took care of me after the sale, with all my questions. We are Very HAPPY with our purchase. I would highly recommend any and all of you to go to Auto Plex and visit Kurt Anderson he is a good honest upfront Man. You bet we will go back to him in the future for our next purchase.

June 27, 2014

good guy to deal with when buying a used car.bought a good car from him.called and he helped find things i needed later after the sale

February 10, 2014

I hate buying cars! They made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. Very nice, friendly and no pressure. I felt as if I was treated like... one of their family. Wonderful car dealership. I will never go anywhere else.