New 877-261-1613 Dealer Website
Used 866-561-8375 Email Dealer
Service 888-229-4764

Average based on 83 reviews.
  • Excellent Buying Experience Always!!!

This my 4th Toyota purchase from Mr. Newton Rose at Toyota of Killeen, TX. So this ought to say enough. However, since I am always at peace purchasing a vehicle from this Dealership or from Mr. Newton, I feel I should write more about this Dealership and it's staff. It's all about Excellence with this Dealership, from front to rear, top to bottom; from Sales to Finance, from Management to Courtesy Driver(s), from Parts to Service Department. Thank you Mr. Newton and Toyota of Killeen for always providing a great buying experience.

• New CREWMAX PLATINUM 4X4

My parents have bought all their cars from Toyota of Killeen. This was my first time buying from them and the process was very comforting. Unlike most dealerships they didn't hover over me and made the whole process enjoyable. Billy Clifton and Newton Rose were outstanding to deal with and met all my needs and answered any and all questions I had. I would recommend them and buy from them again most certainly. The new facility was impeccable.

• Newton Rose

Thanks for the great review of your experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business!

Great service and a fast and easy process. It did not take long from when I asked about the vehicle I wanted to when I left the lot in my brand new truck.

• Toyota of Killeen

Thanks for sharing your experience at our dealership with other potential customers. We appreciate your business!

Toyota of Killeen has been a great place Newton Rose has been our sales representative and this has been a one of a kind experience. I asked for a low payment and has completely exceeded my expectation. I would most definatley send more customers this way. Come see Newton Rose.

• Great car buying experience

Thanks for taking the time to review how our dealership operates. We appreciate your business!

I was looking to buy a new tundra so I stopped at Toyota of Killeen to look at trucks. I was helped buy Newton Rose and his service was top notch. Newton wasn't pushy and was very quick with his service. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for a new car to stop by and give Newton a try.

• Newton Rose

great service from Toyota of Killeen, My son Luis Gomez recommended you

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

great service from Toyota of Killeen, My son Luis Gomez recommended you

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

• Newton's Service

Awesome service by the representative and the staff

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business!

Awesome service by the representative and the staff

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business!

• Friendly Home Town feel

Thanks for sharing your experience at our dealership so other customers know how we operate. We appreciate your business!

This experience was totally different from any car buying experience I've had. No waiting around forever and no pressure! The staff are friendly and professional. Mr. Newton Rose was very helpful in going over all my options and finding the right vehicle at the best price. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Mr. Newton to anyone interested in purchasing a car.

• Ken McDonald

This is the second vehicle I've purchased here. The quality of service and commitment is outstanding. Diffidently coming back. From Ken Mcdonald

Thanks for the great review of our dealership. We appreciate your business!

Thanks for the great review of our dealership. We appreciate your business!

• Porcha Tomin

Very speedy process, excellent trade in allowance, great service without being pushy.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. Thanks for your business!