Aston Martin DC & Bentley Tysons Authorized Dealer by Exclusive Automotive Group

90 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 15, 2018

I was trying to trade in my Maserati Levante with Bentley. It turns to be one of the worst experiences of my life to deal with the sale Department including... the financing manager. Marked by dishonestly, lack of communication, and disrespect. Buyer beware 10 times before considering a business with them.

Thank you for your comment. We welcome everyone and consider all offers. However, we are not obligated to sell a vehicle to a customer for a loss. ...We wish you the best with your vehicle purchase.

July 27, 2018

The team at Exclusive Automotive Group (Charles, Regina, and Medhi) were professional, courteous, and thorough. They expedited my purchase and followed... up to make sure everything was as I would expect it to be. Excellent experience ! Thank you to everyone who helped make this purchase a great experience.

• January 8, 2018

Good experience with Charles and Medhi. They are thoughtful, caring and very responsive. The buying process is smoothly as well as professional. I received... the car in a very quick time period. Recommended!!!

July 24, 2018

Tate was absolutely amazing. I met him the second time going into Exclusive Automotive Group/ Aston Martin / Bentley. He showed me the Rapide S they had... which was beautiful. He did not pressure me at all to buy and was very courteous. The experience with him and the car left an impression so I returned again to see about purchasing the vehicle. Tate was very accommodating and thorough in explaining everything to me. The process was luxury at it's finest. I recommend this dealership and Tate of course. He was responsive to my texts when I had questions without hesitation.

July 17, 2018

CLASS ACT! I had the pleasure of working with Tate to purchase my BMW. Exclusive Automotive makes the experience seamless. I was in and out, deal done,... in less than an hour. Their Customer Service is above and beyond. Tate made the deal and Mehdi sealed the deal. Regina added the personal touch by not only going over the features in my car, but personally removing my belongings from my trade. I would definitely recommend Exclusive Automotive to anyone in the market to purchase a car.

July 9, 2018

I have owned many exotic cars over the years, Ferrari, Lotus, and Porsche. All pale in comparison to the driving experience of the 2019 Aston Martin Vantage,... and the pre-owned Vantage that I purchased while awaiting deliver of the new car. Having been to the dealership many times, and having met the owners, sales staff, customer service representatives, and retailers, I am blown away by how kind, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic each and every one of them has been. They are very "deal-oriented" and will do everything possible to put you in an Aston, with very flexible terms. In short, I am "hooked" and recommend them without qualification.

June 4, 2018

Charles was a true professional and exhibited the traits I like to see from my own sales reps in the software industry. I would recommend Charles to Service... my own mother, if she was in the market for a new Bentley.

March 28, 2018

Chrles Thomas and the Team did an exceptional job on my recent purchase. The follow thru including 45 minutes of patient car training i received from Regina... today is a testament to a first class experience reflective of the Bentley brand.

March 26, 2018

Flavia, Regina, Mehdi and Whitney of the Exclusive Automotive Group made purchasing a car from out of state as easy as though we were there. I couldn't... be more happy with the way we were treated and the ease of buying...and spending $$$$. I would purchase from these fine folks anytime and have already recommended them to friends.

January 4, 2018

I went there late weekend hours on a snowy day, the used car sales manager didn’t hesitate to clean two cars and was happy to show me everything I requested,... moreover he was not pushy. I ended up buying one of the two cars the next day. Very pleasant experience. I’ll definitely recommend this dealership for family and friends without reservation. ¿