Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

558 reviews

558 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

Will & Buck are super easy to do business with! I would not hesitate referring Buck, Will & Covert Jeep to any family or friend! Well Done!

Buck Ashcraft

(5.0) 56 reviews

Will Harrell

Sales Manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

January 17, 2019

Don't do what I did...waste time at other dealerships and salesman. They all talk a big game - but they are all the same. Kenneth Arriaga was the... most unsalesman salesman I have ever dealth with. It was like visiting with a friend. No pressure, and he greatly assisted me in getting the car and price I needed. He never once tried to upsale me, and go back to what HE needed or HE recommended. He was professional, customer focused, knowledgeable, and most of all, a true professional helping both parties get a fair and reasonable price. THANK YOU KENNETH. I am buying again from you in 18 months. THANK YOU COVERT. You truly are a 1st class GREAT dealership.

Donnie Greer

Finance Director

(4.9) 24 reviews

• October 9, 2016

Walked out feeling that we made the best decision for our family. Didnt feel stressed or pressured. Awesome job Cowboy. Forever DODGE FAMILY. LOVE our... 2016 Dodge Charger.

Thanks for your review, Gilberta! We're delighted to hear that Cowboy and our team provided you with the great service you deserve. We'll be sure to p...ass along your kind words. Thank you for your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

January 16, 2019

Kenneth is the best. He is professional kind considerate and truly wants to meet the customers needs. Don't buy a Mazda, Honda, Toyota, Chevy, or Ford,... many SRV. Don't buy Subaru either. Go see Kenneth and you would drive home with the jeep that you could be proud of. At the price range you need. This is the best dealership in town and please visit it. I don't write this review flippant or insincere. I shopped for a car for two months and Kenneth was the first person that made me feel comfortable with my decision. Thank you and God bless you

Thank you for the excellent review! We love knowing that Kenneth took great care of you. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experie...nce with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you.

January 16, 2019

I would like to thank Covert Dodge and Kenneth Arriaga for the great experience! Kenneth has sold my family and myself many vehicles. This time around... I am a proud owner of a 2018 Dodge Challenger. Thank you again to Covert Dodge and Kenneth Arriaga for an awesome experience!!!

Thank you for the kind review! Kenneth was happy to assist you with everything. We look forward to your next visit with us.

January 13, 2019

We have purchased multiple vehicles using this dealership. We have always recieved exemplary service. We have worked with John Read in the purchase of... our last 4 vehicles and we consider him to be family. If you are looking for a great dealership definitely come by here!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad that John has always provided you with excellent service. If there is anyt...hing we can do for you in the future, please feel free to reach out to us.

John Read

(5.0) 8 reviews

January 11, 2019

Thanks to Kenny my salesman for helping me get in and out of the dealership in my new car in no time at all. Made the process fast and easy! Definitely... recommend Kenny for your car buying needs! Irene in finance was great too. No pressure the whole way through. The Covert team makes it nice and smooth and definitely makes a happy customer! Go there!

We appreciate the great review, Eric. We're excited to know that Kenny and Irene worked hard to make your car-buying experience seamless! Thanks for t...he recommendation. Come see us again soon.

Bart Gunkel

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 27 reviews

Will Harrell

Sales Manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

January 11, 2019

Thank you for the excellent review! We're glad that you felt no pressure during your buying experience. Happy driving!

January 10, 2019

Adam was amazing! Very helpful and always smiling. Thank you for everything you did for us! We are so happy. Thank you for everything. We couldn't be happier....

Thank you for the kind words! It's great to know that Adam took care of you. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

January 10, 2019

I went to Covert Dodge to replace a truck I lost in a fire. From the very second I walked in, I was treated like a VIP. I was greeted warmly by the receptionist,... who promptly found someone to assist me. As this was happening, manager came out and introduced himself and assured me I would be taken care of right away, which I was. I was then introduced to Edgar who truly bent over backwards to out me at ease and find the vehicle and financial situation that would be comfortable for me. His knowledge of the vehicles, and the process made things so easy that it was just like having a casual conversation. Bart, the General Manager, also came out to say hello and make sure that everything was going well. It was very obvious how much they valued my business and how seriously they take customer service. In the end, I got a fantastic deal and feel very good about my new truck purchase. I'd recommend Covert Dodge and the entire Covert family of dealerships to anyone. They are simply superb.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to take care of you in a time that was ...likely stressful. We truly value your business and feedback. Enjoy every minute of your new truck!

Edgar Cruz