Auburn Ford

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Bill Watkins

I worked with Nick and Steve they were very helpful. I would recommend Auburn Ford for your car needs. Thanks for locating the car I wanted at a fair ...price.

• Friendly staff.

Was worth the drive to buy the car we wanted that was in stock. The staff went out of their way to accommodate me and my family to make the buying pro...cess as easy as possible without delay. It was almost like visiting friends rather than buying a car, just missing the BBQ.

• Buying a pre-owned car from Auburn Ford

I found their staff to be pleasant and professional in the buying process. I was disappointed that the car wasn't full of gas when I drove it off the ...lot--in fact it was near empty, and they didn't give it a quick wash either although they had plenty of time as I was going through the very long purchasing process. I did not buy a cheap car either and it has a small tank and is a small car, so would not have been much to gas it and give it quick exterior wash.

• Great Place to Buy a Car

Have purchased several cars from them over the years. Professional sales people, knew what they were talking about and they were not high pressure. We... actually had a very pleasant experience and will come back when we need another car. I would Highly recommend this dealership.

• POOR SERVICE DEPARTMENT

I here the sales department is ok maybe true as far as the service department my experience was not verry pleasent.

Hi-My name is Mark.I'm the service manager at Auburn Ford.I noticed we were given a bad review from you.Could you,if you would like,give me a call and... let me know what we did wrong so we can try to make it right.Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.I can't do that without a name or phone number.Our number is 530-823-6591.My email is markh@auburnflm.com.Thank you for your time.

Auburn Ford