Capitol Hyundai

New Used Service

4.4
  • Best Car Buying (leasing) Experience Ever
    June 22, 2017

When the lease of my girlfriends car was running out, we needed to find a replace vehicle for her and neither of us were looking forward to the stress... and constant back and forth that typically comes with dealing with car sales......Capitol Hyundai was nothing like that typical experience. We spent less than an hour on a Saturday being walked through all of their inventory for their mid-sized SUV, the Tuscon, and test drove the model we liked. Casey, who was fantastic, was not pushy at all - fully respected that we just wanted to do the test drive and think more about the car before running any kind of numbers, and politely gave us his contact information and told us to follow up if we were interested. Fast forward a couple of days and only a few emails - Casey had found the exact model/spec car we were looking for, held it for us, and after only about 20 minutes of speaking in person - we had a deal. We both really can't thank Capitol Hyundai, and more specifically, Casey, for all of their help. This was definitely the most stress-free and happy car buying experience we've ever had, and would definitely recommend their business to anyone!

• helpful sales agent but rest of the team was 'meh'
    May 23, 2017

I bought a CPO car from this dealership through internet sales. Yasmin helped me with the test drive and she was extremely helpful and patient. She pa...tiently answered all my questions and looked at tens of cars before settling on this one. I would recommend her. The car buying experience was average because the rest of the sales team seemed disengaged.

• Josie
    May 21, 2017

When buying a new car I am always nervous but Casey put me at ease as he understood my needs of features and also my financial situation. He was pat...ient with me and showed me many different Tucsons with different features. He didn't try to sell me just any Tucson. Casey is keeping in touch with me to make sure everything is going okay. Thank you Casey. Jason in finance was also a "big" help. Thanks Guys.

We appreciate the kind review, Josie! Enjoy your Tucson!

• Most knowledgeable team!
    January 27, 2017

I have been shopping for an Elantra for 4 months. I have visited plenty of dealers but non were as knowledgeable as Simmon at Capitol Hyundai. He gave... me the best test drive, answered all my questions. Never felt pressured or overwhelmed. With their No Brainer Pricing, the deal was easy and everything was transparent from the start. See you for me first free oil change.

• Great people, great vibe!
    January 27, 2017

Had a great buying experience at Capitol Hyundai with Elwira. Car shopping can at times be a hassle but not here. They have non comisson specialists. ...Elwira was understanding of my needs, wants and budget. I love my new Santa Fe!I would highly recommend this dealer and will continue to do business with them. Thanks!

• Hello? Are you still there?
    January 27, 2017

I emailed the dealership to request more details about a car they had listed, mainly for more photos (or any photos), and possibly to schedule a test ...drive. Somebody promptly responded to my email to let me know that he was going to snap some quick photos with his phone and that I should be on the lookout for his followup email. Several days later I finally got an email explaining that the car had gone straight to auction and was no longer available. Several more days later the car is still listed for sale on the website and there are still no photos.

Chad, Thank You so much for your review. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and continue to get better. Your review and feedback has b...een very valuable! I certainly understand how we made you feel, and I apologize, we fell very short in providing you with the service you should have received! We uncovered a whole in our process of marking cars for wholesale. Fixing this should prevent others from the same experience. Again, thank you for taking the time to write the review. If we can provide you with a better experience in the future please don't hesitate to ask. Joanne Burgherr General Manager

• great service
    December 29, 2016

Awesome staff and respect customers concerns......

• They Tried Hard
    October 26, 2016

I have to give them credit for getting back to me several times. The car was as described. The only problem was that we could not settle of the final ...price.

• Best dealership ever
    November 21, 2014

I bought my 2012 Genesis Sedan from Capitol Hyundai and have bringing my car back for every service. They have a world class facility, amazing support... staff, and the quality is outstanding. I moved and still come back to this dealership because of how great it is. I highly recommend buying a new car here as well as returning for regular service.

• Sonata Driver
    November 21, 2014

I'm hyundai loyal and have bought a few cars from Capitol. always friendly service and reasonable service time.

Capitol Hyundai