• Excellent Service

I had such a great experience at Central Kia, especially with the salesman Jean. He was awesome, he didn't pressure me, he let me take my time to pick the right car. He called and checked on me even after I picked up my car. I would recommend this dealership and more importantly Jean to anyone who is looking for a car.

• Fiat 500c

I had a great experience working with Travis to purchase my new fiat 500c. He was very helpful, attended to the smallest details, and took care of everything from A-Z. I was not planning on purchasing this car and had something else in mind, but his professionalism, ability to negotiate a price that fit us, and determinism to put the customer first highly influenced my decision to buy at Central Fiat.

• Great Dealership

Vinny made the car buying experience painless. We love our car and we love everyone at Central.

• Great sales and service

Vinnie in sales was great. Got a great car and he was very pleasant to deal with. Keep up the good work!

• Excellent Service

I just bought a used 2012 VW Golf that was on the lot from Travis. It was by far the smoothest transaction I have ever had for a car buying experience. My car was all set and ready for delivery the following day. I would highly recommend using Travis again for a new car purchase.

• Great buying experience

Just had a great car buying experience with Vinny. No pressure, informative and professional. Vinny is a no-nonsense kind of guy, straightforward, no games. I was buying a Sorento and for anyone who's done their own independent research, the car does kind of sell itself, but Vinny was an efficient facilitator of the car buying experience. I would definitely go back to him and this dealership in the future.

• Wonderful service!

As a first time car buyer the process can be scary. However, Travis was wonderful and made me feel like I wasn't some inexperienced newbie. He showed me plenty of options in the price range I was looking for and made it easy to contact him with any questions or setting up my purchase. I would recommend them to anyone. Great cars. Great prices.

• Vinny!

Loved buying a car at central kia from Vinny! The buying process was very easy and fast! Go see vinny today!

• Awesome salesman

Buying a car can be extremely stressful, So I thought. When I walked into central kia of Norwood I was greeted by salesman named Vinny. He said "Hello welcome to Central Kia I'm Vinny, let me know if I can help you with anything" My husband and I told him we were looking for a suv without feeling pressured he showed us a sportage and a sorento. He was very patient and gave us great knowledge about the difference between the two. We went on many test drives to compare the two and took up a lot of his time. He made our decision very easy! I can honesty say that buying a car from Central Kia was a great experience from start to finish. The sales staff and service staff are wonderful. I will continue to buy my cars from Central Kia and I strongly suggest you do as well!

• Nice Job

I came in on a whim to see what might be availabe to get me into a used AWD vehicle. I was greeted by Lulu and I test drove a couple of cars to get an idea of what options I had. They have worked VERY hard to get me into what I wanted. Even with my mediocre credit they found a solution to get me into a NEW vehicle. When I returned, Lulu had found a car she thought would work out, and even remembered I wanted a white one! Overall the hospitality was great, and they got me into a new car to boot!