Average based on 24 reviews.
  • Great Vehicle....Great Customer Service!

I purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer XLT. The vehicle had been detailed prior to pick up and it looked amazing. Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership was friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend Silver Creek Ford to all my friends. I drove the vehicle home to California and experienced a smooth ride and was quite surprised on the great gas mileage I got from an SUV. Very happy with my purchase....I can't wait to get back to Idaho with it!

• Extremely helpful throught the process

Very helpful when we were caught in a bind when another car fell through. Drove away with a car we wanted within an hour.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

• 5 Stars

I have been very impressed with the whole Silver Creek Ford experience. Sales/Service/People all great.Linda McMahon

• Jed Gray

Always great service and helpful people. The waiting area is clean, good coffee and a quick turn around.

James, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Silver Creek Ford Rocks

I jsut recently had some warranty work done on my 2014 F150. Silver Creek ordered the part for my vehicle and installed it in a very short time. I have always received good customer service whether I am buying a vehicle from them or using their service department. They have a very good team of employees. Thank you

• Awesome

They helped me order the exact Explorer I wanted, and were helpful and nice.

They helped me order the exact Explorer I wanted, and were helpful and nice.

• Great service

Great as always! But I'm not happy about having to enter 50 characters

Great as always! But I'm not happy about having to enter 50 characters

• Wonderful experience.

I traded in my old Escape for a new one. Kurt gave me a great price for my car and Clyde was terrific to work with-very patient as I made up my mind whether to change cars or not. He then took lots of time explaining the info system on the new car and followed up to make sure I was happy with it. The service department has always been good to work with when I had warranty work done on my old car.

• Service on my new F150

They took care of my service work just fine on my new 2015 F150.

They took care of my service work just fine on my new 2015 F150.

• Satisfied Customer

Clyde did an outstanding job finding the two Transit vans that we needed with the specifications we asked for!