2.0 out of 5 (2.0) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Radio Code
    September 27, 2012

Thomas at Greg May Honda is a really efficient, pleasant, and helpful service person. He coded my radio even though I didn't purchase my Honda from Gr...eg May. They are really what a dealership should be!!!

Lousy
    December 12, 2017

The sales dept. may be okay but if you buy a Honda take it somewhere else to get it serviced.

December 14, 2016

I bought my Santa Fe from Travis cherry a year ago and sent my daughter to buy her Pilot after that. I get my car serviced there and send all my fr...iends. Travis was honest , helpful and knowledgeable. He was available for any additional questions I had He's the best.

Worst customer service experience of my life
    October 29, 2016

The service department lies. They don't care about doing the job correctly. They refuse to admit mistakes. I would drive to Temple before I took my ca...r back to Greg May Honda.

Incompetent
    May 23, 2016

We came in for a ignition replacement. We also chose to pay extra to have all the locks switched out and fitted to the new key. When we came to pick u...p the car, they told us that only the driver door lock could be switched for the price we paid, but that's not what they told us initially. After the repair was done and we were driving back home 4 hours away, we came to find out that they had busted our cruise control from their ignition replacement so now our cruise control does not work at all. I would not recommend going to Greg May Honda for repair services.

Collision Department
    October 3, 2015

Collision department is unqualified. This customer has made over five trips and each time, service was substandard and car and to be returned. Mechani...cs appardently are not knowledgeable. I would not recommend purchasing a Honda in the Central Texas area because if the vehicle is involved in an accident, from my experience, the owner will beddisappointed.

June 21, 2015

I went to Great May Honda for a oil change Thomas was great and very helpful the customer service was great.I will always take my Honda for services. ...Doris Pick

Great Sales and Customer Service
    October 9, 2014

Just drove home a new 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid. Can't say enough good things about the process. A very smooth and painless transaction. A special than...k you to Dalton for supporting us both before and after the sale. Highly recommended.

Con Artists- DONT GO HERE
    May 6, 2014

I went to buy my first car and the salesman tried to take advantage of me. Read the 5 star reviews they are written like ads and many target first tim...e buyers because they are easiest to scam. I was quoted(I asked for tax,title,license and any other fees to be included) one price, I went back to sign papers on it and they came up with a different higher one. I was told I wasn't going to find the car I was now set on buying easily elsewhere. I called around and found it at multiple dealers(nearly everywhere I called). I ended up with the same car at a much lower price from an different dealer(they had a car with a few thousand miles on it, so I can't give a direct comparison). If your considering a Honda the trip to Dallas or Austin will give you a better selection, better prices and maybe(though they are a rare breed) a chance to deal with an honest salesman.

Worst experience ever !
    March 8, 2014

Not one sales person would speak with me after walking around the dealership for about 30 minutes, even on the showroom floor. I asked a guy with a Ho...nda polo on for a sales person and he replied " I'm not a salesman " and walked away. They had someone in the parking lot cater in BBQ for the employees and everyone in the whole place was preoccupied with lunch. After giving up on trying to buy a new car from these people I was headed back to my truck in the parking lot to leave and the guy serving the BBQ tried to sell me leftover sausage for 10 bucks. Wow, surprised they sell anything. Was excited about buying my wife a new CRV and left with an offer of leftover lunch. You be the judge!

1601 W Loop 340 Waco, TX 76712