Great Deals Auto Group

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Satisfied Customer

I purchased a vehicle over a year ago so far no problems, I also did my research before making my final decision. The service was great, a nice young ...man was very helpful on providing me with any assistance .

• stay away!!

I brought a used car from this dealer . Three weeks later problems started first it didn't passed inspection, i brought back to the dealer they didn't... do nothing . I had to threaten them with legal action since they sold me a car without inspection which is ikegal . Later I found out the dealer doesnt even bother checking out the cars they sell to make sure there road safety or there in good running condition , my car needs a timing chain cover gasket because is leaking oil, coolant leak repair, new alternator and a new battery , and all this happend right after I brought. Other then that I all got a mark for late payment on my trade in that I owned money because they didn't the remainding balance on time . Stay away please they sell nothing but junk and I learn my lesson the hard way. I also check the car before purchase and got this surprise , not worth it

• Great time at Great Deals

I bought a 2004 Ford Explorer from them. They did a great job for me.

• Good Experience

Everything went well. I brought a nice car. My credit is really bad and they got into a car.

Great Deals Auto Group