(4.7) 1523 reviews

Call This Dealer

1523 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!
    December 11, 2014

Recently bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Lester Glenn. I had a fantastic experience working with the employees there. Eddie was able to work wit...h me to find the perfect car and work within my budget. At no time did I feel pressured or pushed into making a purchase. I would definitely recommend them! I live about an hour away and I will definitely be making the trip to return there in the future! Very happy with my experience!

• Easy experience and got a great deal
    January 18, 2018

Thanks to Lester Glenn I was able to get the Jeep I have always wanted, and at a price I could afford. After totaling my car in an accident, I was lef...t without a vehicle, hardly any money saved up, and was feeling extremely anxious and frustrated about what I was going to do next. Bob and the rest of the staff were so easy to deal with and went above and beyond to help me get a vehicle I really wanted. Thank you again!

Overall Experience

• New Year Jeep Happiness!
    January 16, 2018

Frank was friendly, honest, and forthcoming with information. He walked us through the whole process. He did his best to find the right car for us. It... was a pleasant and easy experience. Brian was personable and he worked with us to get an extended warranty that we could afford.

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are thrilled to hear about your experience with Frank and our dealership and that ever...ything went so smoothly while you were here. It's great that our team was so helpful and informative throughout the whole process and that you felt so comfortable. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Great experience!
    January 14, 2018

It was such a good experience buy a car at Lester Glenn. Joe was a nice, patient and helpful salesmen, he listened all our needs. Brian help us to fin...d the best finance deal as well.

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with Joe and our who...le team and that everyone worked so closely with you to ensure you were able to get what you wanted. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you so much again and enjoy!

• Very helpful!
    January 13, 2018

Stopped in to check out their ram trucks being my mileage on my lease was almost at the max, my salesman Mark found a way to put me in a new lease sam...e day and got me out of my previous lease. I would highly recommend this dealership

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're thrilled to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything went... so smoothly while you were here. It's great that you were able to get what you wanted and that our team made you feel so comfortable. We appreciate your positive feedback and we wish you the best of luck in the future! Thank you so much again and enjoy!

• Amazing experience
    January 3, 2018

The best car buying experience ever. Bob was a wonderful salesperson with a lot of knowledge. He made the process quick and painless. Will recommend h...im to all my friends.

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with Bob and that he was so helpful while you we...re buying your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we wish you lots of luck in the future! Thank you again and enjoy!

• Excellent experience ...
    December 29, 2017

Very helpful and polite .. Took ample time with me answering questions and explaining everything completely.. walking into a dealership can be very ov...erwhelming but Joe was able to make me relax and feel very comfortable.. thank you so much for such a positive experience.. job well done

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hi Kristine, thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership and that everything went so smoo...thly while you were here. It's great that you were able to get what you wanted and that Joe made you feel so comfortable. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

• Excellent
    December 28, 2017

Steve Reagan was great he knew exactly what I wanted. Not pushy the best salesmen I ever dealt with. From now on I will only use him when I buy a vehi...cle.

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are very happy to hear about your experience with Steve and our dealership and that ev...erything went so smoothly while you were here. It's wonderful that you were able to get what you wanted for a great deal and that you felt so comfortable. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy!

• My experience with Lester Glenn was very helpful Mark the sa
    December 25, 2017

My experience at Lester Glenn was wonderful Mark was very helpful I would buy my next vehicle there in a heartbeatk and I live more then a hour away

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are thrilled to hear about your experience with Mark and that he was so helpful and in...formative throughout the whole process. It's wonderful that we were able to make your long trip so worth it and we hope to do it again in the future. Thank you again and enjoy!

• Exceptional Experience
    December 22, 2017

We cannot say enough great things dealing with Bob Dixon, Ed and Darren! They were awesome and went above & beyond helping us through this process! If... you want an exceptional experience, make sure you deal with them. We are happy that we found a dealership with no hassle and we can keep coming back to!

Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're very happy to hear about your experience with our dealership and that everything we...nt so smoothly while you were here. It's great that you felt so comfortable and that you were able to get what you wanted for a great deal. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again and enjoy!

101 Rte 37 E Toms River, NJ 08753