3.2
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Thanks Justin for great service!

Justin, You did the best job introducing me to the Elantra, even letting me take the car home to let my wife sit in it before deciding to purchase of lease. You were great to answer all my questions and were fair in executing the final terms that we discussed.

• Easy and fast

Dominick Cuomo very nice to work with car was ready when I arrived and explained everything in detail.

• TWO MESS UPS ON SIMPLE OIL CHANGES

I went in for an oil change in 12/2014 and left my car there the night before. The service man said it would be looked at first thing and the oil change would be done around 9:00am and that I would get a call. I received no call and went down there at 3pm for them to tell me that it was not looked at yet and would not be looked at that day (even though I scheduled an appointment and was told it would be done by 9am the night before). The Service Manager Joe basically blamed me for the issue, saying that I need to confirm with the service rep to tell them when I need my car done by (I DIDNT KNOW I NEEDED TO DO THEIR JOB AS WELL). He threw in a free detailing...thanks... I decided to give Lester Glenn ONE more shot to redeem themselves with yet another simple oil change in 5/2015, and the service guys FORGOT TO PROPERLY SCREW THE OIL CAP BACK ON. Within a few days of the oil change I had lost a quarter of my oil from my car that was just replaced....never again. I am now inquiring about how to break my lease early so I can be done with Lester Glenn FOREVER.

• Poor service and representation

Called and made an appointment for my free oil change and filled out the form so I could leave my car there and go shopping in my friends car. They called me an hour later asking what did I want done and then proceeded to sell me. More. Needless to say they made me wait another hour for an oil change so I spent two hours for the free oil change they owed me after I spent over 50,000 in cars at once. Also, all they kept saying was to rate them a ten. Hello

• New cars

I spent over 50,000 on two new vehicles. The first one the kept calling me to come get it and the second one took 6 hours to deliver with nothing bit excuses. I am not dumb they could of told me up front they had to get it from Toms River so I could get some lunch. I call for service twice with no call back and when you dial the operator the phone rings off the hook. Next time I will be at Burns Hyundai.