Sam's Automotive

(3.4) 39 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

3.4
  • Love these guys! Best buying experience ever!

After having our vehicle totalled by an unlicenced, uninsured driver & having OUR insurance company jerk us around for over a month; we were tired & l...eary when we drove onto this lot. We had already looked online for nearly a month & had vehicles in mind at 3 dealerships to look at & had spoken with dealers at the other 2 lots and were not impressed with their tone or pushiness. At Sam's we were met with extremly knowledgeable sellers ready to see us in a safe vehicle that WE wanted instead of what THEY wanted to sell to us. They showed us 2 vehicles that we asked to see but weren't "us" so Fira asked "what is it YOU want in a car?" & he showed us a 2004 4Runner with 10100k original miles that was new to the lot & not detailed yet. Arkadi & Fira watched us open every door, lift every seat, look in every compartment & under the hood. They told us anything that needed serviced they would fix/replace, whatever the mechanic found would be fixed at their cost. These gentlemen are honest & true to their word! We have a beautiful 4Runner with new CV boots that THEY paid for! We got a great great deal! Do not let the over packed lot & small office be misleading. We left feeling like family being looked after by these men. Honesty is not a pronoun used with car dealers but you will not find 2 more honest men than Fira & Arkadi!

• Bought a used car from Sam's on S. Parker Rd Denv

Got a good used car from Sam's. Took it to my mechanic before purchasing and they found a numer of significant problems, eg, brakes, battery.. Sam's... fixed them all without raising the price and threw in some new floor mats and pedal covers in addition. Been driving it a month and very satisfied.

• Happy They Were There in my time of need.

Firah, what can say,other than thank you. In my time of need these guys were there. They helped me find the type of vichele I was looking for (SUV), w...ithin my budget, with monthly payments I could manage. Being a single mother, money can be right. Whenever I needed to postpone a payment, he'd work with me. I was always greeted by a smile, and I recommend them to Anyone looking for a car. There the Best! Thanks Firah, and Sam's Automotive. I appreciate you all!

• Not a good response from dealer

I found a vehicle on cars dot com I was interested in, I sent the message to the dealer to find out if it was still available, and if there was a low...er price available. I got back a response that simply stated the advertised price and nothing else. In my thoughts this was an inappropriate response. I am no longer interested in trying to work with this dealer in any way, and as others have expressed this is not the way to conduct a business that relies in good customer contacts and customer service.

• Rudest treatment of my life

I have never been treated so rudely in my life. Yelled at, tone of disgust, eye rolling, everything, all because we wanted to take the car for a test... drive. I am not sure who the positive reviews dealt with but it was not the man we talked to. We asked to see a car we had researched online. The gentleman who greeted us (and was helping another customer) disappeared into the building, and came out and let us know we would be helped in one moment. Great! Then a man comes out, on the phone and shakes the keys at us. We grab them and he turns and walks away...ok. So we get in the car, start it up, and signal to him we would like to test drive it, since he is still on the phone. He finally hangs up, and we tell him this, he begins to YELL at us! "NO, first you look, we discuss price, you look it over THEN I get you license, THEN you drive." SUPER condescending. We attempt to explain that he wasn't exactly communicative of expectations when he handed us the keys. Then he rolls his eyes in disgust at us "UGH I have never had customers like THIS!" Well ok then. Nor will you ever again. We were willing to pay cash and the listed price. Missed out on that one.

• No-Hassle Financing, Great Deal on a Great Car

It's true that I didn't meet anyone named "Sam" at Sam's Automotive. I did meet Fira, and he was a completely enjoyable man who didn't lie to me or tr...y to oversell anything. He helped me with the financing and his uncle went through the paperwork with me in a very professional, organized, and simplistic way. I got a fantastic deal on my car and a reasonable loan as well. It is a quality automobile and exactly what I had hoped to find in my two-plus years of obsessive car shopping. Thank you, gentlemen, for making this the easiest and most satisfying car-buying experience possible. I made sure I had a mechanic check the vehicle out before I bought it. The staff was more than willing to drive the car there for me and have it inspected before I made any commitments.

• Scheduling repairs and quick turnaround time

My accident occurred on Tuesday, and my car was ready Thursday afternoon. Having the body shop, car rental desk and insurance office in one place was ...very convenient. My RO Number is 135609.

• I'm Happy I Looked Here!

If your looking for that old time customer car buying experience, look no further! If your looking for the best deal this is where to find it. If your... looking for a high end dealership with coffee machines and high overhead that is going to be included in the price of the car then this might not be the place for you. I ended up with a great vehicle at thousands less than if I would have bought it at a large dealership.These are honest, straight forward people who did not play the pressure game with me. Do yourself a favor and just check out the inventory. There are great deals at a variety of price ranges. I am really glad I took the time to think outside the usual car buying box.

• Great service! Great dealership!

They sold me a truck and I had a transmission problem a couple of days after driving it off the lot! They replaced the transmission with no questions ...asked! My truck is running just fine! Great customer service and a great dealership! I highly recommend everyone to buy a vehicle from Sam's automotive!

• Good guys. I would go back.

These guys are very friendly. I got a good deal. They were very helpful in resolving issues with the car. I have bought over a dozen cars in my lifeti...me including over the internet, and I would buy another car from them.

Sam's Automotive