Tulley BMW of Manchester

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

• January 15, 2015

I wanted to purchase a BMW for my wife for christmas. John made the whole process easy and straight forward. I was able to get the certified car she w...anted at a good price. When my wife came to the dealership to pick up the car John had the car pulled into the showroom with a large red bow on the hood and a sign wishing merry christmas. None of these things in themselves are that extrodenary , but made me and my wife very happy. I would certainly recommend John Steele as someone you should speak with if you are even thinking of getting into a BMW.

July 28, 2017

Dawn, Chris and Ryan at Tully Manchester were extraordinary! Extremely knowledgeable, professional and ensured a pleasurable car shopping experience ...that exceeded every expectation. They were so helpful in finding the right car for us and worked with us to ensure only the best selection of BMW, financing and options. This is our 3rd BMW from Tully in 3 years and we will keep coming back as the people and service are phenomenal - if you are shopping for a BMW, this is the place. BTW the service team is also excellent, professional and very knowledgeable. 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 4, 2014

Steve Hammond was most knowledgeable about the cars. Great dealership, great price and great service.

April 17, 2014

I'd give them zero stars if that was an option, because they never responded to my inquiry about purchasing a BMW. I guess they must be selling a lot ...of cars if they're too busy to answer me, so they probably won't miss the sale that I won't be giving to them.

Dear Still Shopping, Thank you for sharing your story, even with negative feedback we take it in and learn from it. I am sorry for the lack of atten...tion you were given for your inquiry. I am not sure why our Sales Team would not respond to a curious customer. But I will use your feedback as a training example. Nonetheless, I would like to turn this unfortunate event around and change your opinion of Tulley BMW of Manchester. If you are willing to give us another chance and would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to call me. Jay Van Sciver General Manager 603-644-2691

March 1, 2014

We had a fabulous buying experience at Tulley. The salesman, John Steele, was very knowledgeable. He really helped to explain all the features of the ...car. We'll be sure to buy again from Tulley in the future.

February 24, 2014

WE were very impressed with the level of knowledge that our sales professional (Gina) had. Gina knew every detail regarding the vehicle we ultimately ...purchased. Also had the need to use the service facility during our first 6 weeks and the service professionals were equally as professional. Car was fixed on time and returned in showroom ready condition. I will definitely go back to Tulley in the future.