Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

• Hunt Valley Mercedes

It was a very pleasant experience. No pressure from the salesman or General Manager. I came back a few times to look at a couple of cars. Joon the salesman was very patient.

• Excellent Service at Mercedes of Hunt Valley. MD

Mercedes Benz of Hunt Valley, MD and John Davenport made car buying a very enjoyable experience. They were not pushy, very helpful, and facilitated the entire process. They even accommodated dinner and a hotel given I was not from Maryland. Would highly recommend.

• Mercedes Benz of Hunt Valley-Marty Levine

We saw a car online at this dealership. Our salesman was Marty Levine! He did a great job. He was very helpful and make the purchase very easy. Everyone at the dealership was great!

ANASTASIA KALAMBIHIS IS WONDERFUL PERSON, Helpful, and so friendly.

ANASTASIA KALAMBIHIS IS WONDERFUL PERSON, Helpful, and so friendly.

• Mercedes Benz of Huntvalley

The service at this dealership is excellent. That is what led me to my car there and continue to go there for service

• Great service / great experience!

Great service experience! Took the car for Service A maintenance. Quick drop off, loaner car was ready to go, and car was finished earlier than expected! They even thoroughly hand-washed my car! Top notch stuff!

• Hunt Valley Mercedes Benz Service

I had a squeaky brake problem on my 2016 GLC 300 and Hunt Valley MB handled it flawlessly.

• Car service

The service I receive on yesterday was awesome. The staff was honest and friendly.

• CLA 250 Service

We had a great experience and AnastaSiamese Kalambihis is great Service Adviser.

• 40k miles Service

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

They provided me to service car. They kept me up-to-date on my service for my car. It went over all the service they did to my car. Car was washed and clean.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.