Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc.

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Up-front and honest
    February 12, 2016

I am very happy with my purchase. We drove over an hour to look at a vehicle only to find out during the test drive it had an unknown overheating issu...e. I was told he couldn't sell me the vehicle but they went out of their way to get me into a vehicle that was more than I was expecting considering my limited budget. I highly recommend going and seeing what Greg and his staff have to offer no matter what your budget.

Best Christmas Ever-2017
    January 25, 2018

I was shopping for a car for my 17 year old daughter as a Christmas present. I ran across a 2000 Cavalier on Auto Trader being sold at Gregory J Auto.... The price was within my budget and the mileage was just what I was looking for. I went into the dealership, met with his daughter, who was very nice. She went over the vehicle and the car fax with me. I also met Gregory and was able to test drive it that same day. A couple of weeks later, my daughter's dad met with Gregory, test drove the car as well and had our mechanic take a look at it. After all of that and getting a very good deal, we made the purchase a couple of weeks before Christmas. Needless to say, this was the BEST Christmas EVER!!!! Thank you to Gregory and his daughter for the their wonderful customer service and making the overall experience great! I highly recommend Gregory J Auto :-)

Amazing
    December 8, 2017

Thank you Gregory for your service love my vehicle was very pleased with your company thank you again for your service was very pleased recommend you ...to all my friends thank you

Breaks all bad dealer stereotypes!
    November 20, 2017

I am immensely satisfied with my experience with Gregory j auto, he is an honest reliable dealer who makes you feel like family and goes out of his wa...y to ensure that you are happy with your vehicle

Very satisfied! Great service!
    November 11, 2017

I was shopping for a new car, at another dealership. However, I sold my car to Gregory J. Auto Sales, after being introduced to him during a business... transaction with my son, several months earlier. I didn’t even ask the other dealer for an estimate on a trade-in, because I knew that I would get a better deal at Gregory J. Auto Sales. At the time of my son’s transaction, the owner gave me an impromptu trade-in estimate on my car. He told me that if I ever wanted to sell it, to let him know. When I returned to him several months later to sell it, he remembered me and I received an exceptionally fair price for my trade. I am very satisfied with the courteous, friendly and prompt service that I received. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, like I have felt in the past at other dealerships. The owner is a very nice, fair man and I highly recommend his establishment. I am so glad that I happened upon this business. It is a diamond in a rough. It receives my highest recommendation.

Avoid this place at all cost
    May 26, 2017

Sold me a car in such bad conditions. There are better places out there.

Love my car
    October 27, 2016

I stopped in Greg J's auto about a week ago for a vehicle I found online. I was very happy to see it looked exactly as it was portrayed in the add. He... is not one of those used car salesmen that will sell you just anything, he will make sure you are happy with your purchase and will not pressure you to buy. He runs his business solely on his own so you have to understand that he is a very busy man. When I arrived 2 other customers where there but I was still taken care of in a timely and polite manner. He also went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with my purchase and I greatly appreciate him for it. I will defintly be back when it's time to purchase my next used vehicle.

Great Deal and Service
    November 23, 2015

i had shopped around on cars . com for weeks i drove 2 hours to see the car i wanted. much to my surprise he put me in the vehicle i wanted, most deal...ers will try to push you into a car they want you in. not Gregory he got me in the car i wanted and got me approved. i recommend this dealer.

Buyer Beware!
    September 11, 2014

I stopped in on my day off because I was looking for a new car and shopping around. First off most of his selection is pretty poor. Looks like He pret...ty much buys what he can and puts it on a lot hoping for buyers. When someone finally did come talk to us he was very rude. We didn't even get to talk about the only car on this lot that was worth buying because we left the lot. Thumbs down!

Great deal and service for a used car
    August 9, 2014

Gregory J Auto Sales was the second stop I made on a random Saturday out looking for a new car. I saw a nice 2007 G6 and we talked for a little bit ab...out how much he could offer me and what I could get for the trade in value of my old car. I left there without buying that day because I still wanted to shop around to see if there were any other deals out there. Four days, 12 dealerships later and hours of internet searches, I still could not get the G6 and the offer he put on the table out of my head. So, I went back in and worked out a deal. He offered me a very fair price (I know this because I searched the value of what the car should be and saw what other dealerships were offering) included with the trade in for my older car. After the purchase, he insisted on washing the already clean car and freshening it up a bit more before I left. A great price and awesome customer service. I recommend going to Greg and seeing what he has to offer. This will be the first stop I make next time when looking for a car.

Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc.
28640 Utica Rd Roseville, MI 48066