New 888-714-9278 Dealer Website
Used 866-532-0343 Email Dealer
Service 866-769-6815

Average based on 204 reviews
  • Great customer service and no-nonsense!

John Sasso was extremely attentive and informative throughout the entire process. Ultimately, I had the car transferred to Brown's because I wanted to continue working with John and Chad.

Thank you for leaving us this review, Dale. I am very happy to hear that John and Chad could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Brown's Manassas Kia any time! Take care. Best, Jim Robertson General Manager Brown's Manassas Kia Phone: 703-331-8080 jim.robertson@brownscar.com

• Professional people in an excellant facility.

A very enjoyable and comfortable experience. Everyone's expertise was obvious. I felt I was important to Brown's. I will definitely bring my car back for all my service requirements.

• Oil change

Fast and friendly service, got an oil change as well as some manufacture repairs. No issues at all would recommend.

• Great Service

The people are great and very attentive to what you need. The parts took time to arrive but the repair was done immediately.

• Great service. Courteous staff.

Ver easy to schedule an appointment. Prompt, courteous service and friendly and helpful employees. Clean, comfortable waiting area. Stress free experience!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Thomas. Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable service experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your car. Best, Jim Robertson General Manager Brown's Manassas Kia Phone: 703-331-8080 jim.robertson@brownscar.com

• Great service, new, clean dealership

Cody and Matt were great and easygoing. They made everything very seamless, smooth and I felt they were very honest.

Geronimo, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! I am very happy to hear that Cody and Matt made it a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car! Best, Jim Robertson General Manager Brown's Manassas Kia Phone: 703-331-8080 jim.robertson@brownscar.com

• Excellent service!

The service department was excellent and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy while I waited and got me in and out quicker than expected!

Chad, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day, and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. I am extremely happy that you left satisfied, and we do appreciate your business. Best, Jim Robertson General Manager Brown's Manassas Kia Phone: 703-331-8080 jim.robertson@brownscar.com

• Great service

The staff really worked with us to help us get a good deal on our cars and didn't pressure us and were professional.

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review, Jenny. We strive to provide courteous service to all our guests, and are glad to hear that we helped you find the car you were looking for. Please keep us in mind for your future auto needs as our team is always here to assist you. Best, Jim Robertson General Manager Brown's Manassas Kia Phone: 703-331-8080 jim.robertson@brownscar.com

• Service at Manassas Kia

I really really loved the big glass window were I was able to see the technician work in my car while I was waiting. This is great!! Also, everyone was very attentive and pleasant.

Hi Francisco, and thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership! We appreciate your business! Best, Jim Robertson General Manager Brown's Manassas Kia Phone: 703-331-8080 jim.robertson@brownscar.com

• Great and fast service!

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They got me in and out quickly for my oil change! I will definitely be going back.

Bryce, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests, and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Best, Jim Robertson General Manager Brown's Manassas Kia Phone: 703-331-8080 jim.robertson@brownscar.com