Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota

52 reviews

May 9, 2019

Labaron, the service tech at Jack Taylor has always provided outstanding customer service to me. He keeps you informed on the status of your service and... his estimates of time to do the service is right on par. I will always use Jack Taylor service Department to do the maintenance on my 2018 Tundra.

Thank you for the awesome review reflecting your recent Service experience with Labaron. We appreciate you being a loyal Alexandria Toyota customer an...d look forward servicing your Tundra for a lifetime. ~~Laura Smith: Customer Relations Manager**703-778-3802

November 20, 2018

I always receive exceptional quality service from Regina White. She is honest, helpful and always courteous. Regina takes time to explain the problems)... and provides you with options.

• July 7, 2017

I got the car I wanted at a price I wanted, even though I had not planned to purchase at that time, so I couldn't pass it up.

Thank you Mr. Nguyen for sharing about your recent sales experience. It makes me very pleased to see your new purchase experience was exceptional. Ple...ase feel free to contact me directly with any additional feedback or suggestions at 703-797-5375. Thank you for choosing Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota for your new purchase and welcome to the Alexandria Toyota family.~~ John Reilly: Operations Manager

February 28, 2017

I consistently get exceptional customer service from everyone at Alexandria Toyota's service department. Their caring and professional attitudse makes... it a pleasure to take my car in for maintenance. My service point of contact is Mr. Jerry Gerdes and he is absolutely excellent!!! Jerry is knowledgeable about service being provided, patient in explaining the service, realistic about the time estimates for service, informative about service changes required based on unexpected problems identified, attentive to his customers, and he is very personable. He uses these qualities with all of his customers as I have observed him for several years skillfully providing these qualities to us. He makes me feel as if I am the only customer he has as he expeditiously attends to my service requirements with the highest level of skill, efficiency, and professionalism. Jerry is the best and one of the top 3 reasons that I will purchase my next Toyota from Alexandria Toyota. -- Pat R

Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued member of the Alexandria Toyota family. We strive to make our customers happy at Alexandria Toyota ...and appreciate your continued business with us. Please feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions or concerns at 703-797-5375~~~ John Reilly: Operations Manager.

November 24, 2016

Live dangerously by leaving your car overnight for service! Marvel at the lack of envelopes in the night drop box and hope the sales center is still open... to give you something to help! Be sure to check in the next morning to make sure your mechanic actually comes to work! But don't forget to remind them to actually write up the ticket for your car so it doesn't sit around all day not getting serviced! Seriously, there are undocumented workers doing repair work out of their garage at home who are more reliable than these guys. Take your business anywhere else.

July 1, 2016

I came several times the service female worker was disrepectful sounding mean, blaming rudesounding,but my feelings werent hurt at all cause I would not... want her as a friend. I got a service job to be done,first mohmaed said one part was in and then to install it would be wendsday, when I came in he said it was in yet this friday, the female worker in the service parts section , meaning the lady I first mentioned above, was not pleasant to look at or hear, indirectly infering I was the one wrong, but again first I not care at all about her opinion of me. I just needed parts, the male worker did not take a message for mohamed when I came in he did not know what I needed the car to take to give a homeless female her cloths she did not get them tonight and it waas the 5th day she has not had them no familty in the area she is from the sudan area of the world, he husband cheated on her and she had to live there. the window part Mohamed said was in for my vandalized window car was there 2 days and now said wendsday part will be in.first I said do a break light but then called earlt the next day and said not do and asked in email no one ever returned my email on line sent saying my father is paying my bills and I have no job so want to get used part. mohamed could could not llokat me when I asked him quesations he would walk away or not look at me so I knew he was able to hear my questions, the same ugly mean service lady told me when I spoke spainish to a worker." Dont speak spainsh " she said that 2 times almost maybe she said or indirectly : your not allowed to,Mohamed and a worker heard that the technician if they have couarhge they will say. I had to but a expensive breaklight but they reduced cost yet not 5 days plus 4 before I came no rear vent glass .

February 10, 2016

You will never deal with a more honest, helpful, amazing people than at Alexandria Toyota. There aren't enough complements. Thank you everyone, you are... the BEST!

January 7, 2016

Trying to replace tire,there is no options to choose they said only one tire in stock.emmission not required but make me pay for it. 3 hrs to replace one... tire? Rediculous.tire price unthinkable.

November 18, 2015

Excellent especially George.I like the atmosphere there and the shuttle service.

October 27, 2015

Our first car buying experience and was Jack Taylor was recommended by family. All in all, our fears weren't realized as the process was respectful, courteous... and thoughtfully explained every step of the way. No hard sells, no pressure and we felt fully comfortable the entire time. Eric was a pro - but kind - no pressure, and took a great deal of time with us - never rushing us to make a decision with considerate followup as well. Shop and buy with confidence!