• Do whatever it takes to get you driving!!

Great costumer service, I ran into a few roadblocks but hear at premier they helped me go around them and get driving in my first car! I would recommend this dealership to friends.

• Honda

Very friendly and helpful staff. Grateful for the service.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Grateful for the service.

• Awesome dealership!

Place is nice, well maintained. Employees are very nice and helpful.

Place is nice, well maintained. Employees are very nice and helpful.

• Purchase Honda Civic

Great service. Tania and Jackie were very helpful with my purchase on the Honda Civic and appreciate it

• Belladewinters

Excellent service ! The first time I came by ,the customer assistance was terrific and service

• Survey

I walked in and the salesmans were friendly and worked in smooth good pace. The process was hassle free.

• Nissan car

Car is nice. Women gave great customer service. He will love his car. Thank you

Car is nice. Women gave great customer service. He will love his car. Thank you

• Quick And Easy!!

Great car nice service !Fast and easy .If your looking for a car this is the place too come.!!!

• Great easy and fast Transaction

I assisted my uncle with the purchase of his vehicle that he found on the internet at Premier Stop. The entire experience was easy from beginning to end. The facilities were nice and we were given a great deal on the vehicle. I will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice used vehicle.

• Great service

The best car dealership ever everyone was friendly and courteous I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.