Folsom Chevrolet

300 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Folsom Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great service!
    September 23, 2017

Tom Mason is excellent. My 2018 Equinox was serviced by expert mechanics

Rae, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Tom was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appr...eciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Best, Brian Kaestner, General Manager, bk@folsomchevy.com

• Randy Gillichbauer
    September 14, 2017

I got the Truck I was wanting for the price I was willing to pay, it took a little work but I got want I wanted.

Randy, We're so very pleased you had a great experience. More than we can say, your trust and kind words mean a great deal. Thank you! Happy motorin...g!

• Terrible experience
    August 31, 2017

I took my 2013 chevy Cruze to the dealership 3 times for the same issue; overheating. The dealership replaced the water pump and valve gasket cover un...der warranty. The same day they gave me the vehicle back it started overheating again. I towed the vehicle back up there for the second time. They fixed one of my motor fans. I paid 1090.00 for the fixture. The same day I got the vehicle back it over heated again. They referred me to one of their tow companies. They towed the vehicle back to the dealership. They advised me that they did not know what the issue was and that they would continue to run tests. A few days pass and they did not follow up with me. So I gave them a call and they advised me to pick up the vehicle because nothing is wrong with it. Obviously there is if the vehicle is still over heating. I called General Motors. They approved me for repurchase but they are not trying to reimburse any repairs on the vehicle. I feel as if the repairs should be included in the repurchase agreement. They have been extremely rude throughout the whole process. They wouldn't even give me a loaner car. They stated all loaner cars were rented out each time my vehicle was up there for servicing.

Taurionna, I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our dealership. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to every single custome...r. Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention. I would like the opportunity to speak with you to work on resolving this issue. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Brian Kaestner, General Manager, bk@folsomchevy.com

• Ron Rosellit Service Review
    August 29, 2017

Ron Rosselit is one of the best service writers I've met in my life. Personable, sense of humor and a great laid back style that doesn't get lost in h...is achievements and quality of service work he provides. He got me in and out quickly when I waited for my oil change and tire rotation.

• Finance Man Roger
    August 29, 2017

Roger literally made the purchase of my 2014 Chevy Malibu a distinct possibility and reality. He knows his product and he knows it well. A super achie...ver and top notch kind of guy in all areas of life. Class, style and sophistication.

• Service
    August 16, 2017

I called with a question about an old repair. My air conditioner went out 2 years after I bought my brand new traverse. Folsom Chevy fixed the proble...m (freon leak). Now 2 years later the same thing is happening. I asked if it would still be covered even though my warranty is up. I thought it might to me be covered under a pre-existing repair. Obviously, this is a problem with my car. It only had 50,000 miles on it. The women I spoke to in the service department was very rude! I asked if chevy backs their cars and she said yes for 3 years or 30,000 miles. So I guess what I learned from this is not to buy a chevy. I would understand if this was a new problem but it's not! They weren't even willing to work with me!

Amy, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for your experience. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Your feedback will help us impr...ove as a team. Please contact me so we can discuss options with you. Sincerely, Brian Kaestner, GM, bk@folsomchevy.com

• Folsom Chevrolet
    July 31, 2017

Great experience, not pushy. Honest friendly staff.

Karen, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Folsom Chevrolet! If... there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! All the best, Brian Kaestner, GM, bk@folsomchevy.com

• Great Buy!
    July 31, 2017

Rick Owen was top notch as to understanding my wants and needs due to my Parkinson's Disease. He went out of his way to get me a great deal as I've b...een a long time customer of Folsom Chevrolet. The car is exactly what I wanted and couldn't be happier. Thanks to Rick and Folsom Chevrolet for another terrific buying experience.

Mike, we love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience at Folsom Chevrolet. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we a...re proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your vehicle. All the best, Brian Kaestner, GM, bk@folsomchevy.com

• Terrible customer service in the Service Center.
    June 20, 2017

I have purchased three vehicles at this dealership and I will NOT go back. The Service Technician Ron Rosselit had no idea what to do with several rec...all letters I received from Chevrolet. Then he proceeded to tell me the computer does not keep any records of the last time my vehicle was serviced at this dealership!! I had previously discussed with Ron the main reason for making an appt at the Service Center had to do with a Recall Letter from 2013 regarding a faulty fuel sensor gauge. The letter indicated that if I was not experiencing the problem at that time to keep the letter and bring it to the dealer if a fuel gauge problem ever occurred. I let Ron know that the letter said the service warranty was good for 10 years or 120,000 miles. The car was "inservice" in January of 2007 so I assumed the warranty was good until the end of 2017. He said no your vehicle went "into service" on 01/09/07 so your warranty is over, but bring it in and we will see what we can do. When I checked in the next day, he brings up a totally different recall and says nothing about my fuel gauge issue. The bottom line is Ron and Folsom Chevrolet did nothing to help me. The fuel gauge problem was caused by Chevrolet and because I am trying to fix the issue now and it is 5 months past the "inservice date" all you can do for me is say sorry it is past the 10 years. Well I was a loyal returning customer and you just lost me as a customer and all my family members. No wonder the Folsom Auto Mall is going out of business. I cannot wait to receive my Customer Satisfaction Survery from Chevrolet

• Buying new EV was EZ
    April 17, 2017

Was in the market for new electric vehicle. Jay, the dealer, was welcoming, friendly, and knowledgable. I am very pleased with the purchase process an...d my new Bolt.

Thanks Mike for your great review! We pride ourselves on making the car buying experience at Folsom Chevrolet as quick and easy as possible. Thanks ag...ain for the business.

Folsom Chevrolet