AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway

4.5
  • Autonation Acura Gulf Freeway

My experience at AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway was the most pain free car buying experience of my life. My salesman Connor O'Keefe was very professional, knowledgeable and went the extra mile to make sure that I was able to get the best deal possible. He was attentive during the car buying process and his attentiveness to my satisfaction did not stop after I drove off of the lot with my vehicle. He has been available to answer any questions and continues to take care of all my vehicle needs. I highly recommend buying or leasing your next vehicle from Connor O'Keefe at Autonation Acura .

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Very pleased!

Great service!! I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from these folks. Honest and nice. This is my third positive experience there.

• TSX Service

The service experience at Auto Nation Acura has always been excellent. The staff are professional and helpful.

• Allen

I had specific car requirements and expectations from the Sales Staff. Morris Tuck is an incredible person, knowledgeable and attentive. I had a couple issues that he resolved promptly and set my expectations and delivered. I would recommend him to anyone knowing they will be in good hands.

• Oil Change and Service

Service overall was great - Mark is great work with.

Service overall was great - Mark is great work with.

• Specialized treatment when there for service.

I was greeted quickly and they always go above and beyond what is required to help out.

• Acura Purchase

The price and quality of the vehicle was excellent. However, the execution of the process and the professionalism was below average. The dealership did nothing to contribute to the purchase.

• Customer

Brian Lemmons is very in helping me. Quick service repair and this AutoNation Acura dealer wash and wax my car after the service repair. I am a happy customer.

• Great Experience, Great Service

Ultimately everything worked out but the reserve process almost cost the salesman a sale. Everyone was great and I will definitely buy again from Acura.

• Customer service

J Lemmon was great! He provided excellent customer service!

J Lemmon was great! He provided excellent customer service!