4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2107 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2107 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fred Haas Toyota World from DealerRater.com

• Used car purchase
    October 25, 2013

Very friendly service.Salesman Mauricio Coto was a pleasure dealing with ,and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable .Will recommend this dealership ...to family and friends.He helped my son get the car he wanted in the price range of his budget.Car was cleaned and detailed to his satisfaction . Overall very happy with my experience at Fred Haas Toyota...

Thanks for the review! I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Fred Haas Toyota World. I speak for all of us when I say tha...t the pleasure of helping you through the purchasing process was entirely ours! Thank you once again, and congratulations! Dell Ring Fred Haas Toyota World

Car buying for daughter
    April 8, 2018

Brandon Lisk helped my daughter finance a car and explained everything in detail! He???s great at his job and treats people with total respect. He wen...t over and beyond to get her approved for a dependable car that would be great for her! He???s a class act! Randy Sampson also did a fantastic job finding a car my daughter could purchase. Although my daughter backed out of the deal due to her step mom pitching a fit, these two men explained everything to my daughter and I know this because I am the one who went with her to look and purchase a car. These two men went over and beyond what they both needed to do!

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thanks for the excellent review, Shanda! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Lydia is amazing!
    March 21, 2018

Recently just bought a Toyota Tacoma with Lydia from Fred Haas Toyota World, and she is a phenomenal customer service representative! Lydia was very h...elpful in making a decision with my husband and I to find the perfect truck that also suited our needs. Having bought a Highlander a few years back with Lydia also, I know I can always come back to Fred Haas in good hands.

Fred Haas Toyota World

We're glad Lydia made your Tacoma purchase a five star one! It was great having you at the dealership and helping you find the perfect truck. Thank yo...u for the positive feedback!

Great experience
    March 20, 2018

Just bought a new Tundra from Fred Haas Toyota country. Fantastic environment, and fantastic employees. Beth was spot on with the vehicle I was look...ing for, and Noy was excellent in the financial department. I went to four dealers while looking for the truck I wanted. Fred Haas deserved my business far more than the others. Top notch.

Fred Haas Toyota World

We're glad your Tundra purchase was a five star one! Thank you for the five star review.

Excellent experience
    March 20, 2018

My experience at Fred Haas was wonderful thanks to Bo Sierra. I would recommend Fred Haas Toyota World to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle.

Fred Haas Toyota World

Your recommendation is the best compliment to Bo and our team! Thanks for making Fred Haas Toyota World your used car dealership in Texas.

Employees Worked With
    Very relaxed, no pressure buying experience.
    March 20, 2018

Mauricio Coto Sales Consultant, was very friendly, make me feel like I could trust him, very professional, I didn't feel pressure at all, he was ver...y patient with me and kept his promise to give me an extra key and control for my Toyota Sienna. Over all I was very happy to have chosen to come to the Fred Has Toyota World.

Fred Haas Toyota World

We're glad to hear that Mauricio made your visit a relaxed & pressure free one! We appreciate the great feedback. Thanks for choosing Fred Haas Toyota... World as your dealership in Texas!

Great
    March 17, 2018

Although I would???ve preferred to choose my particular color etc, I had a very quick and efficient experience. I???m very satisfied with the service ...and amount of care these people took to help me. I???m extremely grateful and complete. Thank you again so very much!

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thank you for the incredible review! I am so pleased to hear you were able to find an excellent vehicle for yourself.

Great car buying experience
    March 16, 2018

My dealer, Robert Hutching, was by far the most knowledgeable of any dealer that I spoke to in my car buying experience. Fred Haas worked with us on t...he price and came to a reasonable, and fair price for my vehicle. I left happy and I will be back!

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thank you for the kind words about Robert! I am so pleased to hear he could take care of you throughout the buying process.

excellent customer service
    March 15, 2018

Excellent Customer Service price and quality I like the experience to buy with Lidia she is a very knowlodgebly sales person,she listen sale and make...s an smooth experience to buy a car with her.The finance Department is very good they understand our situation and made the best deal with us. I recommend Toyota Fred Hass as my dealership. Thank you

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thank you for the great review! Lidia will be thrilled with you kind words and recommendation. Come back to see us again soon!

Employees Worked With
    Best sales person I have encountered!
    March 13, 2018

Sal Martinez is by far the best sales person I've dealt with in Fred Haas Toyota, and I'm very satisfied with his knowledge about the cars he is selli...ng, the enthusiasm, patience and effort towards his customers is the highest to my expectations.

Fred Haas Toyota World

We're glad to hear your visit with Sal was a great one! Thank you for the great feedback, Alex. We enjoyed having you at Fred Haas Toyota World.

20400 Interstate 45 Frontage Road Spring, TX 77373