New 866-484-4417 Dealer Website
Used 866-484-4341 Email Dealer
Service 866-484-4741

1923 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fred Haas Toyota World from DealerRater.com
  • Used car purchase

Very friendly service.Salesman Mauricio Coto was a pleasure dealing with ,and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable .Will recommend this dealership to family and friends.He helped my son get the car he wanted in the price range of his budget.Car was cleaned and detailed to his satisfaction . Overall very happy with my experience at Fred Haas Toyota...

Thanks for the review! I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Fred Haas Toyota World. I speak for all of us when I say that the pleasure of helping you through the purchasing process was entirely ours! Thank you once again, and congratulations! Dell Ring Fred Haas Toyota World

• Excellent experience. Well worth the drive!

After a pitiful experience at Kinsel Toyota in Beaumont, I took a chance and went to Fred Haas. Jordan the sales rep was helpful and straight to the point. Within 2 hours of arriving, my trade was done and I was on the way home. Perfect dealership. No stupid games, and a fair price for my trade. Next vehicle will be a Toyota and it will come from Fred Haas.

• Happy Purchase!
    March 21, 2017

Manuel Gomez is a great sales rep at Fred Haas Toyota World. He did his utmost best at helping us find the right car for us, he even searched the lot to find the exact model and color we were asking for. Would definitely recommend him to help anyone out with their car buying needs.

• As good as the rest, better than the best!
    March 21, 2017

If you are in search of a new car, or used car, this is your MAN! Experienced, kind, thorough, honest and very knowledgeable about Toyota's vehicles. He took my trade-in and put me in a new car several years ago. And, I am elated that he's still employed with this dealership. I would use him again and again!

• VERY HELPFUL
    March 21, 2017

PATIENT IN HELPING ME FIND 4-5 CARS UNTIL I NARROWED IT DOWN TO THE RAV4 I LIKED THE MOST THAT FIT MY BUDGET. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Fred Haas Toyota World

Your recommendation is the best compliment to our team here! Enjoy that RAV4!

Fred Haas Toyota World

Your recommendation is the best compliment to our team here! Enjoy that RAV4!

• New purchase
    March 20, 2017

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thank you for coming to Fred Haas Toyota for your Corolla purchase! We're happy to hear you're already loving it.

We just purchased a brad new 2017 Toyota Corolla Se and we love it. We had a great buying experience with Anthony Truong and will definitely come back and refer people.

• Great experience!
    March 18, 2017

I went looking for a car and Sam, the sales rep, was very knowledgeable! Doing business with Sam was a breeze. Thumbs up for Sam!

Fred Haas Toyota World

We're so glad to hear it was a breeze, Luis! Thanks for coming to Fred Haas Toyota World. We love being your dealership in Texas.

Fred Haas Toyota World

• A great and fun guy to chat with.
    March 17, 2017

Nothing to really say. He's a good and fun guy to chat and is of great help when picking out a car. Also great at selling the product.

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thank you for the five star feedback, DVO!

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thank you for the five star feedback, DVO!

• Exceptional Customer Service
    March 17, 2017

Fred Haas Toyota World

Thanks Sam Riner and your team for making the car buying process easy! My husband and I are enjoying our new Tundra and plan to send some friends your way. The Molden Family

Fred Haas Toyota World

Molden Family - we really enjoyed having you at Fred Haas Toyota World! It's great to hear that Sam and the team provided you with an easy car buying experience. Enjoy that Tundra!

• Great Pricing, Professional Salesman, Courtious Employees
    March 16, 2017

Fred Haas Toyota World

It's great to hear you had a pleasant experience with us! Thank you for the five stars. We enjoyed having you at the dealership.

Pricing was $2,500. cheaper for a 2016 Toyota Camry, with mileage at 12,200 in lieu of the middle 20,000. miles than dealerships in Lufkin, Silsbee, and Beaumont. Sean was courteous, professional, and showed a real desire to find the vehicle that was just right for us. Very pleasant experience.