New 888-410-4451 Dealer Website
Used 866-662-4133 Email Dealer
Service 888-767-2019

4.5
  • Great Service and Excellent Customer Treatment.

Absolutely wonderful experience with work done at Lone Star Ford Service Department. And Excellent customer treatment.

Jesus, glad to hear about your wonderful experience! We appreciate it. Thanks!

Jesus, glad to hear about your wonderful experience! We appreciate it. Thanks!

• Body shop repair

I was in a small accident wednesday afternoon, took my car in for body shop repair-bumper and taillight. I got my car back friday afternoon and you wouldn't know it was ever damaged. They did a great and fast job.

• First oil change at Lone star

At 3800 mi, oil change and checking of wheel alignment went very well. Truck was pulled to the right, they did check wheel alignment as a warranty work which I was afraid of some will blame customer for that.

• Review lone star Ford

Oil change, service check. Fast, friendly. Service writer very professional. Coffee delicious in waiting area. No long waiting.

Harold, thanks for awesome review. No wait is great! Thanks!

Harold, thanks for awesome review. No wait is great! Thanks!

• Service

Had my truck serviced yesterday and it was quick! People working their are friendly and waiting area was nice

Sergio, thank you for the stellar rating and review. Glad you enjoyed your visit.

• King Ranch F-150 Services

Time for oil change and tire rotation. went well, got truck back same day, no problems I detected.

Howard, thanks for sharing your experience. We hope to make your next visit a 5-star one! Thanks.

• Best automotive service center

Mr Cochise as usual did an outstanding job of explaining what was going to be done and how long it would take. Service was exceptional and was in and out faster than I thought it would take. This Ford dealer is the best.

• Great!!!

Sebastian did an amazing job and he was very friendly

Dan, glad to hear about your amazing experience. A friendly experience is important! Thank you.

Sebastian did an amazing job and he was very friendly

• 2016 Ford F250 Warranty

They would not replace a part that was under factory warranty!

They would not replace a part that was under factory warranty!

• Truck Purchase and Maintenance Service

Fred, thanks for the awesome review and rating. We're happy to hear the team was a pleasure to work with! Thank you.

Purchased a F-150 here. The process was very pleasurable. No pressure. They helped me find what I wanted. Took my truck in for a recall and maintenance. Chad and the rest of the staff were a pleasure to interact with. They shuttled me to and from home and even provided a courtesy car wash. Thanks! I will return for the next scheduled maintenance.