• Great Service and Excellent Customer Treatment.

Absolutely wonderful experience with work done at Lone Star Ford Service Department. And Excellent customer treatment.

Jesus, glad to hear about your wonderful experience! We appreciate it. Thanks!

Jesus, glad to hear about your wonderful experience! We appreciate it. Thanks!

• My New Honda Coupe

I am absolutely, grateful and pleased with this dealership. When coming to Lone Star Ford please ask do Shawn Bass!!! He's beyond AMAZING!! I inquired online for my car and was set up with Shawn. He wasn't pushy and made my car buying experience very worth the time. Shawn treated me so good! The finance guy I believe named George was so kind too. However, Shawn was so FAB! Such and awesome experience and I'm so grateful! Fab place, fab customer service.

• Lone Star Ford

Latonya Portis was a pleasure to work with! My car was serviced fast and the customer service from every one was awesome. This will always be my first stop for repairs and service. Great job Lone Star!!!

• Ford Focus purchase

Great customer service they took the time to find the right car for me. Would highly recommend specially my sales associate Shawn.

• Dennis B

Had my oil changed. They told me would take about one hour. Took two. They apologized and comp with no charge. I told them no they did work but they insisted. I had not complained. Great service.

• Ford Fusion

It was great. The service staff was professional. The waiting area is always clean.

David, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Lone Star Ford! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Oil change

Service was excellent. I was greated by chad who was very helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely return.

Hey there Roy, thanks for leaving us with this fantastic review! We are happy that you were satisfied with the team's performance and we look forward to your return! Happy driving!

• customer service review

smooth and fast process. I have no unkind comments to give

smooth and fast process. I have no unkind comments to give

• Lone star ford

They do good work and have a clean work shop and waiting area

They do good work and have a clean work shop and waiting area

Hi there, Connie! We are happy to have your compliments. Glad to see that our shop was nice and clean for you. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do!

• Great Experience

Wonderful service!! The sales team was very helpful

Wonderful service!! The sales team was very helpful

Thanks so much for the great review, Ronnie! Glad to hear that the sales team really hit it out of the park for you. Let us know if there's anything else that our team can do for you!