Lone Star Ford

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 189 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service and Excellent Customer Treatment.
    March 13, 2017

Absolutely wonderful experience with work done at Lone Star Ford Service Department. And Excellent customer treatment.

Jesus, glad to hear about your wonderful experience! We appreciate it. Thanks!

Review on my Service
    April 17, 2018

very pleasant and friendly. Seems like they"re getting faster.

Poor service
    April 9, 2018

Repairs that could have taken a couple of days turned into two weeks. I was twice told that may car was ready and when I went to pick it up, the neede...d repairs had not been made. During the second time I went to pick it up, I was finally informed that the repairs that actually needed to be done were not the ones I had already been told, and that it had to go through their body shop (costing an additional $1,200. When the bumper was ordered, they "discovered" that it came unpainted and would take $500 to get it painted. The timelines that I was given were not accurate and the only updates I received happened when I took the initiative to call them myself. Most of the time I had to leave a message because the calls were not answered.

Lone Star Ford Service Dept.
    April 7, 2018

Took my car in around 2 pm after I had trouble getting it to start. They diagnosed, repaired and had it back to me by about 11 am the next morning. Th...e problem seems to have been fixed but I won't know for sure for several weeks since it was an intermittent problem. They are good folks to deal with, I recommend them highly.

Letgoletgod258
    March 6, 2018

Excellent salesmanship,as well as customer service

Hi Raymond Harris, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything els...e comes up. Take care!

Purchase 2018 F150 STX
    March 1, 2018

Excellent customer service. Transaction was fast and easy.

Hi Romeo Garcia, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Customer
    February 27, 2018

Very good service technician that helped me was very courteous everybody very friendly very clean bathrooms did a great job on my car I recommend the...m to anybody they always do a good job when I guess that's why I continue to take my car to Lonestar Ford I bought my car there and they've been working on it fixing it at the that department ever since I bought the truck and 2012 and they do such a great job anytime you go there you don't have to wear it will take good care of you they have coffee while you wait everybody is so friendly and so if you want a grey car and won't get service at the customer service or any Department you go to everybody do such a great job take care of their customers I hope they continue to stay over there and keep doing giving great service in that area off of 45 they been there long time I bought my first car at Lonestar Ford and they do such a great job they have such great Vehicles they give such good service and such a great car and I recommend anyone to buy car there I'll go over there to that service they have the car service center they do a great work over there I hope they continue

Joyce Brownlow, we really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

The Works
    February 24, 2018

I want to thank Mr. Willis for his amiability and willingness to help as well as the other people involved in this service. I felt really welcomed aft...er some years that we were not using Lone Star. The job was done under the timing he said and I appreciated that greatly. Thank you again and hope you keep offering good service and attention.

Hi Jorge Hernandez, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. ...We're always happy to help!

Car repairs
    February 13, 2018

Chris was my service person. I will give him a score of 100+, on the service I received from him. A great job!

Beverly Fair, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Lone Star Ford! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take ...care!

My150
    February 11, 2018

Wife & I purchased 2017 F-150 in 9/17. Recently had issue with USB plug. Set-up time to review issue & radio tech did not keep appt. My wife left deal...er with no resolution.

Lone Star Ford