Mike Calvert Toyota

Call This Dealer

3.7
  • very knowledgeable, easy 2 do business with
    June 9, 2013

bought a Certified Camry, i got the price i needed, my sales lady was VERY professional and upfront, i was in and out of dealership in about an hour. ...Best car buying experience ive had. I would highly recommend.

• great job!
    January 22, 2018

Went to Mike Calvert Toyota to replace a battery. They were very fast with the repairs and very courteous. My mom brought in her car for an oil change..., they did a great job for her as well.

• Great customer service -remarkable experience!
    August 8, 2017

Brian Hartland delivered great service, was courteous, straightforward , warm and made us feel comfortable. We didn't wait long nor pressured at all... to make a decision. We were satisfied when we left the dealership. Thank you!

• Did they do the work they billed me for?????
    March 3, 2016

I had a $60,000 service on my Highlander. One of the items was an oil/filter change. Found out that they always put a sticker in the the window and th...ey always reset the computer showing when the next oil change is due. No sticker in the window and the change oil soon light came on. Did they do the oil change? Did they rotate the tires, did they change the filters I paid for? How do I know? Can they be trusted, or are they just sloppy.

• Had some trouble with the service side
    December 1, 2014

Had a problem with the service side of the dealership but spoke to the general manager and he took care of my problem. Took a few phone calls and visi...ts to the dealership but I'm happy with the outcome. I wrote a bad review earlier, now I'm a satisfied customer and retracted the negative review.

• Some of the friendliest and most helpful
    March 24, 2014

I just purchased a used 4Runner from Mike Calvert; this making the 2nd used purchase from MC. This most recent purchase I encountered the most helpful... and friendliest representatives ever. They bent over backwards to make sure an associate was up to speed on what I wanted and there to help me at a time convenient for me; not them. The finance guy secured a lower rate than originally offered. Don't get me wrong, I never feel like I got the best deal ever when buying a car, but for what we were looking for and willing to pay, I say it was a great experience. The only down fall was the used car had a minor low pressure indicator on and after purchasing the car, they told me we needed to make an appt. to get it looked and fixed. Discount Tire took less than 10 minutes to resolve the issue. Was quite disappointed in that, but was very pleased overall.

• "DON'T" DO BUSINESS WITH MIKE CALVERT TOYOTA!
    January 20, 2014

Well, I have a commitment from one of Mike Calvert Toyota’s previous customers that they will “never” do business with Mike Calvert Toyota again! I wi...ll continue my quest to share my story influencing as many people as I can “not” to do business with Mike Calvert Toyota!

• MIKE CALVERT TOYOTA DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!
    January 19, 2014

Mike Calvert Toyota has the worst customer service of any Car Dealership I have ever dealt with. I filed a formal complaint with Toyota Corporation an...d the BBB. I would "never" recommend Mike Calvert Toyota and will do everything in my power to discourage anyone from doing business with them. If you see a response from Mike Calvert to this complaint, don't believe anything they say! Check out the BBB and you will see al the complaints against them. My complaint hasn't shown up yet, but it will. Mike Calvert Toyota is the epitome of everyone's opinion of a "used car salesman". Their entire Dealership epitomizes that perception. I will continue to the day I die to discourage anyone from doing business with Mike Calvert Toyota! It's just the beginning of my mission to spread this message LOUD AND CLEAR! THIS COMENT IS BASED ON MY OPINION AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO THAT OPINION. I'M GIVING THEM "ONE" STAR, "ONLY" BECAUSE THIS REVIEW BOARD REQUIRES AND ENTRY IN THAT FIELD. MIKE CALVERT TOYOTA DESERVES "NO" STARS AND "NO" RESPECT!

• MIKE CALVERT TOYOTA DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!
    January 18, 2014

Mike Calvert Toyota has the worst customer service of any Car Dealership I have ever dealt with. I filed a formal complaint with Toyota Corporation an...d the BBB. I would never recommend Mike Calvert Toyota and will do everything in my power to discourage anyone from doing business with them. If you see a response from Mike Calvert to this complaint, don t believe anything they say! Check out the BBB and you will see 10 complaints against them. My complaint hasn t shown up yet, but it will. Mike Calvert Toyota is the epitome of everyone’s opinion of a used car salesman . Their entire Dealership epitomizes that perception. I will continue to the day I die to discourage anyone from doing business with Mike Calvert Toyota! It s just the beginning of my mission to spread this message LOUD AND CLEAR! THIS COMENT IS BASED ON MY OPINION AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO THAT OPINION. I M GIVING THEM ONE STAR, ONLY BECAUSE THIS REVIEW BOARD REQUIRES AND ENTRY IN THAT FIELD. MIKE CALVERT TOYOTA DESERVES NO STARS AND NO RESPECT!

• 2011 ford f-150 transmission failure
    June 16, 2012

Just recently purchased a 2011ford f-150 truck and I started to have problems with and thinking that I.bougth a truck from a certified dealer where ev...ery car works in perfect conditions and has bo problems and I made an apppointment with the dealer service center. Emphazing is taking time up from my daily schedule.

Mike Calvert Toyota