New 877-659-9826 Dealer Website
Used 888-440-0879 Email Dealer
Service 866-580-5957

993 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norman Frede Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • One of the best buying experiences of my life!!!
    March 22, 2017

One of the best buying experiences of my life. JB was very knowledgeable and did an awesome job helping me make sure my ZL1 has all the good equipment and actually getting me a ZL1. Zach kept me informed after my order was placed and I had an easy and pleasant experience the day I picked my new car up. Great job JB, Zach and Brett!

• Great Experience!
    March 20, 2017

Jimmy was great! These guys got everything done fast. Pastor made sure the numbers worked for a clean transaction! Keep up the good work fellas!

• Very positive experience
    March 14, 2017

Norman Frede Chevrolet

VERY positive experience. The service rep that was assigned to me treated me with respect, called me to let me know what was going on, and explained everything to me in a clear and concise manner. And they were very fast; I even got my vehicle back the same day, which was a pleasant surprise!

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Thanks for the kudos. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Please feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team

• Great experience
    March 6, 2017

It was our 4th vehicle purchased from them and as always they came through for us . Jimmy our sales man was very helpful and friendly.

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. JImmy¿¿¿s sales excellence is always consistent, and we¿¿¿re glad your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team

• THE EXPERIENCE WAS AWESOME. FANTASTIC STAFF
    February 28, 2017

The entire staff and Zack, my salesman was awesome. I had a great experience and would recommend Norman Frede to anyone.. Thank you everyone. Becky

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Thank you so much for the nice review, Becky! We really appreciate this feedback and we'll be certain to share your compliments with Zack and the rest of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and we¿¿¿re glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team

• Excellent Car Buying Experience!!
    February 28, 2017

Norman Frede Chevrolet

I am return customer and I must admit I'm glad I came back to do business here once more! My salesman Mr. Jimmy Williams was awesome! He was very helpful. He took time to listen to my wants and didn't treat me like i was just another customer, but he made me feel like family. Pastor was understanding with good customer service and even Joel Russell in Finance gave me good customer service. I highly recommend these guys here for your next car buying experience. They truly are for the people. Thanks again! :-) I love my Camaro!

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Jimmy¿¿¿s sales excellence is always consistent, and we¿¿¿re glad your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team

• Excellent introduction to Chevrolet ending with a purchase
    February 14, 2017

Jimmy was wonderful. We went in to start looking at a Silverado. The team sent me home with printed information and didn't pressure me.

Norman Frede Chevrolet

We appreciate the kind words, Rob. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team

Norman Frede Chevrolet

• Great Car Buying Experience!
    February 14, 2017

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Marcus Martin and Jimmy Williams were very helpful in the entire buying process. Great customer service and a satisfying buying experience. I would highly recommend Norman Frede to my friends.

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Don. We are very happy to hear that Marcus and Jimmy could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team

• Best experience purchasing a vehicle
    January 30, 2017

Norman Frede Chevrolet

My wife and I thought the dealership was closed and decided to drive through the parking lot to look at Tahoes. We had no intent to buy one that night. We were greeted by Jimmy, who did not pressure us into anything. He helped us figure out a ballpark estimate on payments and took down information about exactly what we were looking for. As Jimmy looked up the value for my trade in my wife looked up the value on Kelley Blue Book. After all the numbers had been crunched we learned there was a Tahoe meeting all our specifications for sale. Jimmy gave us adequate time alone to discuss what we wanted to do and continued to not pressure us into buying right then. We decided we could not find a more fair price on the Tahoe of my dreams or our trade in. Jimmy, Pastor, and Audrey stayed well past closing time to finish the deal. They were all super polite and made us feel right at home! Jimmy took pictures for us and kept in touch after the sale.

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Thank you for this great review! Jimmy is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience! Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team

• No hassle experience !
    January 27, 2017

This was such an easy process !. The Norman Frede team did an outstanding job of giving me exactly what I wanted. Thanks again Norman Frede !!

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Norman Frede Chevrolet, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Norman Frede Chevrolet Team