Sterling McCall Acura

(4.4) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Excellent customer service for out of state buyer!
    August 7, 2016

I was in the market for an X4 with specific options and Sterling McCall had the one I wanted. Only thing is, I live in San Jose, California. I was app...rehensive at first but Chris Johnson called me after I submitted an inquiry on cars.com and provided me with info as I requested. He helped set me up with the finance department and I was assisted by Rene and Charlie. All the paperwork was done via FedEx and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Now, I'm just waiting on my car to be transported.....hopefully in the condition it left the dealership....:-)

Mark, we are glad to hear we could earn your business on an X4! Thank you for your kind words for Chris, Rene and Charlie! It's great to hear we cou...ld win you over all the way from San Jose!

• Maintenance service
    February 14, 2018

Very efficient process for service. I made an appointment and drove right up and went inside. In five minutes I was greeted by the technician and expl...ained my issues. It was ready within two hours. First class operation.

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to hear our staff has done a great job for you!

• Satisfied Customer
    February 8, 2018

I have been taking my car to Sterling McCall Acura for about 5 years now and they always provide excellent customer service. I usually see represent...ative Antonio and he always gets me the best price for my services. I would definitely recommend this car dealership to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your bu...siness and look forward to your next visit!

• Maintenance Service
    February 2, 2018

Excellent service provided by Sterling McCall service department. I waited on the repair and the car was ready at the estimated time committed. I reco...mmend their service department .

Thank you A. for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Best service I’ ve got
    January 30, 2018

The service advisor is very helpful and nice. I did oil change today, I arrived at 4:30PM Tuesday, there’s a long line but the service advisor took ca...re of me. He answered all my questions and gave very accurate estimation of time.

Thank you Huang for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Smooth
    January 29, 2018

Derrick and Jasper always take care of my two Acuras here. The service is always great and I always leave here satisfied with the end result.

Thank you Djkhoi for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Personal Experience
    November 29, 2017

As consumers, we should be informed of what to expect when visiting a place of business which is why I am taking the time to write this review of my p...ersonal experience at Sterling McCall Acura. I contacted this dealership on 11/28/2017 to test drive a used 2014 Lexus GS350 listed on a car website and ensure that the car was in stock. I informed the dealership that I would be traveling 30 miles from my house and that I did not have any time to waste, and in turn they responded that they had the car and it would be ready to test drive when I arrived. I arrived on time and met with the sales person (Dammy) who said he had to retrieve the car. I waited for approximately 10 minutes and when Dammy returned there was no car. He stated that the car was having tire issues and had been sent to the service shop for repairs the prior day to which I questioned why I had not been informed before driving 45 minutes to the other side of town. He apologized and asked if I would like to test any other cars, and I stated I did not. I left feeling lied to and very frustrated so I called the sales manager, explained the situation, and asked why they had wasted my time. He stated how they have so many cars and that it's hard to keep track of all of them and apologized and said that he would personally call me back shortly to look for another car close to the same price range for me. I never heard back from him. I do not hold anything against the salesperson as he is not the one I spoke to on the phone who told me the car would be ready. I do hold the sales manager responsible because his attitude shows me that he does not care about his customers. I take this personally because my time was stolen from me and cannot be replaced. This was my experience, and I will be posting it on as many websites as possible to inform others until I hear back from this dealership.

Thank you for your feedback about your car buying experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity,... so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Jim Smith General Manager 713.596.2314

• Sterling mcCall is went of the best dearship in Ho
    September 28, 2017

Sterling mcCall is one of the best, they customer service was great and the people are so sweet, so I can recommend anybody to Sterling mcCall . And t...he deal was good.

Thank you Evelyn for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Kim sucks
    July 16, 2017

Went to buy a new car the sales manager Kim was so rude to my wife and I. I would recommend never to buy a car from this dealership. she spoke to my... wife and I like we were stupid. Very unprofessional.

Hello thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry to hear you were treated that way and I would like to know if there's anything ...I can do to make up for it. Please email me when you have a moment. Jim Smith General Manager jismith@sterlingmccallacura.com

• Happy Customer
    March 11, 2017

Today I've purchased my first car that I will soon own. Thanks to Marc going above and beyond to make sure that I left that dealership with a car. Cus...tomer service was great. Thank you.

Thank you Ms. Bell for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Sterling McCall Acura