Sterling McCall Acura

67 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 7, 2016

I was in the market for an X4 with specific options and Sterling McCall had the one I wanted. Only thing is, I live in San Jose, California. I was apprehensive... at first but Chris Johnson called me after I submitted an inquiry on cars.com and provided me with info as I requested. He helped set me up with the finance department and I was assisted by Rene and Charlie. All the paperwork was done via FedEx and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Now, I'm just waiting on my car to be transported.....hopefully in the condition it left the dealership....:-)

Mark, we are glad to hear we could earn your business on an X4! Thank you for your kind words for Chris, Rene and Charlie! It's great to hear we cou...ld win you over all the way from San Jose!

May 11, 2018

Delighted with the overall experience Brandy was very efficient service advisor who kept me informed all the time and was extremely patient in explaining... things

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!

May 11, 2018

My representative Tri provided outstanding service, as usual! Thanks for the amazing work. Everytime I've visited the dealership, I've been treated... exceptionally. They're the best!

Thank you Allstar for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 8, 2018

My experience has been very positive. The technical advisor (Brandy) took down all essential information and was very upfront about the process. Upon diagnostic... tests, she gave me a concise summary of work & cost. She also identified the essential items vs optional ones. Since the repair was going to take more than a day, offered a loaner. The work was done as promised. Good job!!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience at Sterling McCall Acura, and we look forw...ard to your next visit!

May 5, 2018

Excellent service received from Christian at the service department, he is polite and prompt with the service, provided complementary car wash and vacuuming.... Good job.

Thank you for your kind words for Christian!

May 5, 2018

I have been bringing my Acuras to Sterling McCall for at least 5 years. I’ve dealt with Antonio and because I feel he deals with me honestly and promptly.... It is because of him that I continue to use Sterling McCall.

Thank you for your kind review of Antonio, we appreciate it Don!

May 4, 2018

I’ve been going to Sterling McCall since 1999 for service and the service people have been fantastic. They provide impeccable service from customer service... to maintenance/repairs. They are attentive, detailed, upfront about the service needed for my cars and accommodating. I value my relationship with the service department personnel.

Jenny, thank you for your loyalty! We are glad to hear we have earned your business!

May 3, 2018

My car buying process with Salesman was easy and he was very accommodating. I’ve had my vehicle serviced twice and had a great experience. The waiting... area has work stations, with desktop computers, coffee, tea, snacks, a television and a charging station for mobile phones which makes waiting for your vehicle to be serviced a pleasurable experience.

Thank you Darrell for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forwa...rd to your next visit!

May 2, 2018

Everyone at this dealership was excellent when it came to purchasing my car. I was driving in from out of town to buy it (about 3 hours) because it was... exactly what I wanted and this vehicle can be hard to find. They were very clear on what I needed to do in order to reserve it so I could schedule a time to come down. The whole process of purchasing the car was great! But... they really went above and beyond!!! My plan was to rent an auto transport to haul the car back to Austin using my 2005 Ford Escape (you can't tow electric vehicles long distances by pulling them). After I completed the purchase, I went to u-haul and found out that my Escape wasn't rated to pull that much weight! So I had to leave my beautiful, newly purchased car in Houston over the weekend and hired an auto transport company to bring my car to Austin. The people at the dealership were gracious enough to store it there for me until they picked it up. Big shout out to Darrel Babineaux and Ana (in financing) for being such awesome, helpful employees!!!

Thank you T.Ballew for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you fo...r your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 2, 2018

Lonnie Roberson restored my faith in car salesmen! He was a dream to work with. After searching over 2,000 cars at dealerships I was thinking I was going... to have to buy from a private seller because the dealers kept lying and messing around. I was very disheartened and frustrated. Lonnie was wonderful! He went put of his way for me the entire time and I will keep in touch with him because he isn't just an honest and forthright salesman, he is a wonderful human being. The entire staff I dealt with at Sterling McCall Acura was helpful and personable. I am a very particular buyer, and know I can be a challenge to work with. They put up with my picky nature and did everything I could have hoped for to get me a great car at a very fair price. My only complaint is that for a luxury car dealership, the facilities are not particularly luxurious. I expected something more upscale, but honestly that shouldn't be the motivating or deciding factor in where to buy your next car. Ask for Lonnie Roberson. He truly is a special guy.

Thank you Sigmund for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for... your business and look forward to your next visit!