Sterling McCall Acura

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 57 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent customer service for out of state buyer!
    August 7, 2016

I was in the market for an X4 with specific options and Sterling McCall had the one I wanted. Only thing is, I live in San Jose, California. I was app...rehensive at first but Chris Johnson called me after I submitted an inquiry on cars.com and provided me with info as I requested. He helped set me up with the finance department and I was assisted by Rene and Charlie. All the paperwork was done via FedEx and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Now, I'm just waiting on my car to be transported.....hopefully in the condition it left the dealership....:-)

Mark, we are glad to hear we could earn your business on an X4! Thank you for your kind words for Chris, Rene and Charlie! It's great to hear we cou...ld win you over all the way from San Jose!

Service was excellent and price was very affordabl
    April 18, 2018

Customer service was excellent! Service was great and affordable! I would definitely recommend the location to a friend! They were very informative wi...th us about our vehicle's set service needs, which resulted with us finding the problem and fixing it!

Chrysler
    April 11, 2018

Great service , and pricing that is reasonably. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle or trade in ¿¿¿¿¿¿

Thank you Joseph for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Oil change
    April 8, 2018

Broderick gave excellent service! He also included a car wash with my oil change. I will be coming back for future services. The waiting area is also ...very accommodating.

Thank you Cathie for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Acura Service
    April 3, 2018

In the twelve years I have been going to Sterling McCall Acura, Neville Guerrero is by far the best Service Advisor I have ever had the pleasure to ...meet, Very professional and helpful. I highly recommend asking for Neville the next time you need Acura Service.

Thank you Ms. Hart for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Window shield repair and protective coating added
    April 2, 2018

I received excellent service! Really quick and answered all of my questions asked. I dropped my vehicle off in the morning and it was ready at 5 pm a...s told. Houston

Thank you Jasmine for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Dirty!!
    March 31, 2018

brought car to repair the auxillary plug. was returned car and had to pay 1,900 in cash. After leaving, discovered the bluetooth was not working so ...returned to dealership. They then took the car back for another 30 minutes to only then return to me telling me that when fixing the auxilary plug, they had to disconnect the battery and when did, must've shorted out the bluetooth. BUT theyre willing to give me a deal on repairing it. WHAT?!! a deal?!! After more time passed, still brought back complaing to their new manager. The new one now tells me its only a coincidence that shorted out, but willing to give me a deal, AGAIN?! A deal to repair the system.

Hello RL, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have been informed your blue tooth unit has been ordered and will be done at our expense, ple...ase contact me if there's anything I can do further to ensure your satisfaction. Jim Smith General Manager jismith@sterlingmccallacura.com

Service on my vehicle
    March 21, 2018

Neville Guerre was a great service advisor. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Furthermore he made sure the process was as steam lined as possib...le.

Thank you Dietrich for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Excellent services and sales
    March 20, 2018

Trading and buying a new car was a smooth ride with this dealer! Shelby was awesome and JD too! Highly recommend! very prompt in answering all queries....

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind review of both Shelby and JD!

Superb Customer Service
    March 17, 2018

TRI CHAU is the best service advisor at Sterling McCall Acura and he makes this place for a customer to always trust a service provider.

Thank you Rinosh for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Sterling McCall Acura