Sterling McCall Acura

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 4, 2018

I’ve been going to Sterling McCall since 1999 for service and the service people have been fantastic. They provide impeccable service from customer service... to maintenance/repairs. They are attentive, detailed, upfront about the service needed for my cars and accommodating. I value my relationship with the service department personnel.

Jenny, thank you for your loyalty! We are glad to hear we have earned your business!

May 3, 2018

My car buying process with Salesman was easy and he was very accommodating. I’ve had my vehicle serviced twice and had a great experience. The waiting... area has work stations, with desktop computers, coffee, tea, snacks, a television and a charging station for mobile phones which makes waiting for your vehicle to be serviced a pleasurable experience.

Thank you Darrell for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forwa...rd to your next visit!

May 2, 2018

Everyone at this dealership was excellent when it came to purchasing my car. I was driving in from out of town to buy it (about 3 hours) because it was... exactly what I wanted and this vehicle can be hard to find. They were very clear on what I needed to do in order to reserve it so I could schedule a time to come down. The whole process of purchasing the car was great! But... they really went above and beyond!!! My plan was to rent an auto transport to haul the car back to Austin using my 2005 Ford Escape (you can't tow electric vehicles long distances by pulling them). After I completed the purchase, I went to u-haul and found out that my Escape wasn't rated to pull that much weight! So I had to leave my beautiful, newly purchased car in Houston over the weekend and hired an auto transport company to bring my car to Austin. The people at the dealership were gracious enough to store it there for me until they picked it up. Big shout out to Darrel Babineaux and Ana (in financing) for being such awesome, helpful employees!!!

Thank you T.Ballew for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you fo...r your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 2, 2018

Lonnie Roberson restored my faith in car salesmen! He was a dream to work with. After searching over 2,000 cars at dealerships I was thinking I was going... to have to buy from a private seller because the dealers kept lying and messing around. I was very disheartened and frustrated. Lonnie was wonderful! He went put of his way for me the entire time and I will keep in touch with him because he isn't just an honest and forthright salesman, he is a wonderful human being. The entire staff I dealt with at Sterling McCall Acura was helpful and personable. I am a very particular buyer, and know I can be a challenge to work with. They put up with my picky nature and did everything I could have hoped for to get me a great car at a very fair price. My only complaint is that for a luxury car dealership, the facilities are not particularly luxurious. I expected something more upscale, but honestly that shouldn't be the motivating or deciding factor in where to buy your next car. Ask for Lonnie Roberson. He truly is a special guy.

Thank you Sigmund for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for... your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 28, 2018

Was seen on time and everyone that greeted me from Acura had a smile on thir face. Personnel very professional. Very clean facility i would recommended... to my friends and family

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 18, 2018

Customer service was excellent! Service was great and affordable! I would definitely recommend the location to a friend! They were very informative with... us about our vehicle's set service needs, which resulted with us finding the problem and fixing it!

Thank you for your kind review of our service department, we appreciate your business!

April 11, 2018

Great service , and pricing that is reasonably. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle or trade in ¿¿¿¿¿¿

Thank you Joseph for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 8, 2018

Broderick gave excellent service! He also included a car wash with my oil change. I will be coming back for future services. The waiting area is also very... accommodating.

Thank you Cathie for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 3, 2018

In the twelve years I have been going to Sterling McCall Acura, Neville Guerrero is by far the best Service Advisor I have ever had the pleasure to meet,... Very professional and helpful. I highly recommend asking for Neville the next time you need Acura Service.

Thank you Ms. Hart for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 2, 2018

I received excellent service! Really quick and answered all of my questions asked. I dropped my vehicle off in the morning and it was ready at 5 pm as... told. Houston

Thank you Jasmine for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!