Sterling McCall Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

MR Garcia
    April 9, 2018

Great customer service . I was shopping online and receive an immediate response from a salesman. I am looking forward in purchasing a vehicle from th...is dealership.

Thank you Jose for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Poor customer service
    March 22, 2018

Very disappointed. Been a customer for more than 10 years. Service director won’t even have the respect to return a phone call to address a relatively... small matter. I certainly won’t purchase a car or have service done at this dealership ever again!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your recent experience was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to fix... this and to earn your business, please contact me at (713) 776-4600. I look forward to speaking with you. Frank Pierce General Manager

No Response
    March 20, 2018

I live in the Austin area and have requested information the last two days if a 2018 F150 that is on cars.com is still available and still haven’t hea...rd a word from the dealer. Guess they don't want make a sale!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for the lack of communication. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your busin...ess, please contact me at (713) 776-4600. I look forward to speaking with you. Frank Pierce General Manager

Maintenance of vehicle
    March 10, 2018

I took my F150 here for a routine oil change maintenance tire rotation multi point inspection and to also top off all my fluids. my truck was returne...d with only a oil change and oil filter change my tires where not rotated and my fluids were not topped off . They make you pay first and then bring your car around and let you be on your way ... inspect your car before you leave the parking lot .

I apologize that your recent experience. I want to make things right, but unfortunately I cannot pull up your Cars.com username in our system. I wan...t to try to do something to fix it. Please contact me at fpierce@sterlingmccallford.com Frank Pierce General Manager

Great experience
    March 10, 2018

Rose is awsome. Always takes care of me and makes sure everything is done right. The transmission tech road with me helped explain the problem and fix...ed it properly in a great time frame. Will definitely come back.

Thank you Sean for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great experience
    February 27, 2018

Frank the GM and Ammar did a fantastic job making sure I got into the right vehicle without any pressure that I have experienced at other dealerships ... Houston

Thank you Jason for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

first time
    February 26, 2018

Thank you for the services great car repair enjoy working with them, there are few mistake they didn't fix but it not that noticable and great custome...r services.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your vehicle is still experiencing some issues. I would like an opportunity to fix this ...and to earn your business, please contact me at (713) 776-4600. I look forward to speaking with you. Frank Pierce General Manager

Happy!!!!
    February 21, 2018

Excellent customer service and the service associate Bryan was extremely personable and approachable. Called me with service updates and showed patien...ce with my questions. The personal care was literally perfect. I will return!

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

New car
    February 6, 2018

Excellent price, service and people. Could not be happier. Would highly recommend to anyone. Sales and management people are great. I received all the... rebates given by the Ford and great discount along with excellent customer service.

Thank you Sabina for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

No response
    February 3, 2018

I requested information and additional pictures for a vehicle over 10 days ago and still haven’t heard a word from the dealer. Guess they didn’t want ...the sale that bad.

Hello Paige, thank you for bringing our delay to my attention. I want to make things right, but unfortunately I cannot pull up your name in our system.... Please contact me: Frank Pierce General Manager fpierce@sterlingmccallford.com

Sterling McCall Ford