Sterling McCall Ford

97 reviews

November 10, 2018

The service of this dealership is pretty nice. I only requested to patch the tire but they also wash my car. The waiting room is will equipped too. Overall,... nice dealership.

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 10, 2018

Irvin is superb! He always goes above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is taken care of, it be in for regular maintenance or just a simple concern. ... Thanks a bunch Irvin!

Thank you C & A for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 6, 2018

This is by far the best service I have ever gotten from a dealership. Customer service was on point. representative was clear and honest with repairs done,... required and recommended repairs. Affordable quote too. Road sides are waste of time and money .

Thank you Ernest for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

November 1, 2018

My service experience with David Nguyen was once again excellent. He kept me informed about progress on my vehicle. He thoroughly and non defensively answered... my questions about the service recommendations. He was concerned about my comfort while I waited and offered several options for my consideration. I consider David to be my personal service advisor and I always ask for him. I live inPearland and drive a long way to Sterling McCall Ford. It has always been worth the trip.

We are very happy to hear that you've had another great experience with us. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 1, 2018

David was great . They got everything done in one day . They even washed my car . I recommend sterling McCall ford to any and everyone with a Ford .

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

October 23, 2018

Walked in the show room during my lunch break to confirm a color for a new Raptor. Didn’t intend to buy at this location but A really nice salesman... helped me out and I ended up buying my new Raptor from him. The salesman was very open and understood my request. I told him what I was looking for and he got it for me from another location. He did exactly what I asked him to do and presented me with a great price and excellent service. I love my new Raptor! Thanks, Saul!

Thank you LJ for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to... your next visit!

October 22, 2018

My sales representative SAUL good dude got me in out in bout 2 hours total process no games no gimmicks!!!! I do recommend this dealership and will be... back for my wife car.

Thank you Tristian for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 19, 2018

Every time I have my oil changed, I am paying more because my car always needs something extra done. Each time I am paying around $300. I don’t my... paying because I neeed my car to run with out problems. The only thing I have a problem with, the last time I was there to pick up my car, no one asked me if I needed help when I walked in. I waited 15 minutes before I was finally helped. 12 employees walked by me and didn’t say a word. If I am paying $300 or more every time I want to be treated like a customer. There is a Ford dealerships off of 290, everyone that walks by you speaks and ask you if you are ok.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent service visit because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, ...so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Aubrey Cook Parts and Service Director (713)335-4306

October 8, 2018

Great people nice place. Done on time. Service advisor was very knowledgeable about the make and model of my vehicle. Would take it back again. Price... was good.

Thank you Larry for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 5, 2018

Great customer service today! Irvin was prompt and helped me with great customer service. He was knowledgeable and friendly along with his co-workers.... Thank you!

Thank you Mary for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!