Sterling McCall Ford

84 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 20, 2018

Great experience overall. I Stopped in for service and was in and out. My service advisor David N. was very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely... be returning for my next scheduled service!

Thank you Jerry! We are grateful for your business and look forward to your next visit!

September 19, 2018

Great experience, I highly recommend this dealership. This is my 3rd vehicle that I’ve purchased from Sterling McCall ford. Thank you for all your... help. Thanks!

Thank you Amy for your kind words! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

September 19, 2018

Paul did a great job getting me into my new truck. Really went the extra mile in coordinating all the aftermarket accessories. Paul and the team did... a great job.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

September 5, 2018

I wanted 3 things today: an oil change, a new fog lamp (the lamp works. The glass is broken), and a replacement for a piece of rubber trim on the passenger... side of the windshield that came off for no apparent reason. The oil change was done quickly. In my opinion, I had to wait too long to find out: The fog lamp would be $320! Even worse, they wanted $760 to replace the piece of rubber trim, because to do so, they needed to replace a piece of plastic frame. This was a defect and should have been covered by my warranty. It is also poor design on Ford’s part and total highway robbery. It wasn’t my service manager’s fault, but maybe Sterling McCall could have intervened and reduced the price. The lamp might have been worth $100. The trim should have cost about the same. As the result, I did nothing but the oil change. I’m totally disappointed in the entire situation and may never own another Ford.

Bob, thank you for your feedback about how we handled your vehicle's needs because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a le...arning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Keith Haptonstall Service Manager khaptonstall@sterlingmccallford.com

September 1, 2018

Easy to schedule service appointment. They were able to get me in same day. Service was quick. Fast & easy check out. Courteous staff. Recommend

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

August 24, 2018

Joshua exceeded expectations by delivering the highest level of service, expertise, and understanding. He made sure that everything on my truck was taken... care of from bumper to bumper and he did it with genuine character and a smile.

We are happy to hear that Joshua was a great help! Thank you for your business!

August 24, 2018

Service was better than good ,David Wuang is always helped me with my truck repairs and other issues related to my truck. Today David was very friendly... and took care of my battery issues that I had . Thank you David Wuang for your service.

Thank you for the kind words about David! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

August 23, 2018

Dealership did an excellent job of figuring out an intermittent issue with my vehicle, and completing the repairs fast and at a fair price! Would definitely... recommend to anyone needing service.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

August 20, 2018

Dropping $1500 on a new a/c isn’t usually what I would call a great experience: for one summer temps are at their highest, and for two I could easily... use that to go towards ‘go fast’ parts. Sterling McCall, however, made the experience so much more re bearable. Joel and Lilly in the service department were rockstars. The service team in general are fantastic, all very friendly. The best experience I’ve ever had at a dealership! This diehard Ford guy’ll be going back for any service needs, and come time for a new car: Sterling McCall’ll be my go to.

August 14, 2018

Facility review low due to ongoing construction. When they finish, I'm sure it will be a 5-star facility. Totally recommend their body shop or service... dept.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!