4.5
  • How a dealership should be!

Thank you for great survey. We are glad to be of service and hope to keep earning your business in the future

After receiving mediocre service at Mike Calvert Toyota dealer for the last 2 years... I very happy to have chosen Sterling McCall Toyota for this repair. Jose Sayas... the service advisor in conjunction with the mechanic made a thorough diagnostic to find the problems and did not overlook any of my requests. Jose was very helpful and courteous during my visit and showed an excellent customer service and care beyond words. He explained the findings in a very simple way for me to understand

• very nice place

Nice excellent customer service and selection. Purchased car from here before

Nice excellent customer service and selection. Purchased car from here before

• Great people

Fantastic to work with extremely honest and trustworthy

Thank you Cline for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Fantastic to work with extremely honest and trustworthy

• Excellent service

I cannot say enough good things about Sterling McCall Toyota and our salesperson Robert Savala. After being burned by another Toyota dealership we stopped in on a whim around 7pm on a Saturday night. I told Robert what I wanted, what I needed the numbers to be, and asked if it was possible. He did some math and worked some magic and hustled for 3 hours to make sure we were happy. Our 2 year old was asleep in the car and he got our trade in appraised with him still in the car (allowing us to stay right next to him the whole time) and then ran back and forth out to the parking lot to talk to us so we didn't have to wake him up. We've bought several cars over the last 10 years and have never had a dealership work so hard for our business and we will definitely keep them in mind when we purchase our next vehicle, as well as recommend them to any of our friends, family, and coworkers who are looking to buy.

Hello, Thank you for your review and kind words. We're very thrilled with the excellent service you received while at our dealership. We appreciate your business! Please come back to visit with us again.

• nice selection and customer service

Huge selection nice prices bought my last car . Will buy in the future

Hello, Thank you for your review. Please come back to visit with us again.

Huge selection nice prices bought my last car . Will buy in the future

Hello, Thank you for your review. Please come back to visit with us again.

• 4Runner experience from Sterling McCall Toyota-APO

Hi James, thank you for being our customer! We appreciate your review of Apo and it's good to hear he could really help your son.

I would definitely recommend APO to purchase a new/used vehicle, I was in the market for a used vehicle, ended up purchasing a new 4Runner. Thank you APO for your great service. Thank you also for helping my son's admission process with TAMU - College Station. Gig'em

• Great Experience with Jeff/Sterling McCall

Recently moved to Houston and had planned on getting a new 4-runner as soon as I got settled. I had a friend in town and on Friday night drove through the parking lot on our way to dinner. This really nice sales person was walking in the lot, I put my window down, ask him a few questions, told him I didn't have time now to get into looking, he told me I would look good in one... told him to give me his card and I would get back with him if I decided... he wasn't pushy, very respectful and delivered his card with a smile, I still remember. Well next day I visited another dealership first, which couldn't accomadate my needs, so I contacted Jeff from the business card I had, ask if he had some 2016 4-runners on close out, he answered and I told him I was on my way. Within a few hours, I was driving out with my new 4-runner. What I liked most is he was accomadating, not pushy, and personable with a smile. If your looking for a Toyota go see Jeff at Sterling McCall on Southwest Frwy,

Thank you for the kind words about Jeff! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Nurse

Excellent service. I recommend anyone that needs car service or buying a new car to go to this dears.

Thank you Oluyemi for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Nurse

• Dan B the car guy

Hamza Kalender is a great salesman....very thorough and professional. Great dealership. Better than the other dealerships in Houston.

Thank you Dan for the kind words about Hamza! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!