Sterling McCall Toyota

274 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 9, 2019

Went in to find an every day driver and walked out with my dream car for an unbelievable price. Our salesperson Tam was attentive, understanding, patient,... and just flat out fantastic. He personally went to another Sterling McCall dealership to grab the car I wanted. Thai made sure the price was extremely affordable. The price was so great that, I got a better car than I had for a cheaper monthly payment. Robert in finance department made sure we were happy and got the extended warranty for a great price. The GM Jery has this place running almost as good as my new Lexus! I've never had an experience quite like the one I had at Sterling McCall Toyota. Needless to say, I'll never buy a car anywhere else again. First class the whole way through!

Thank you Tiffany for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you fo...r your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 7, 2019

Dealership did a good job. Service was fast and the mechanic communicated what was done and the status of the vehicle. They also reported additional things... that the vehicle may need in the near future

Thank you Kenneth for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• October 2, 2017

I purchased my car after being affected by Hurricane Harvey. Sterling McCall Toyota was a great stop, shop and buy for me and my family.

Thank you William for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 4, 2019

I am the first time buyer for toyota corolla and l have good experiance . So I like the toyota corolla and l appreciate the dealer becuase he is honest... and deal with me as a family.

Thank you Zelalem for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 4, 2019

Thanks good attitude and attention and you can help me at this time I'm going to recommend Toyota to my friends merry Christmas to all you

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

December 4, 2019

Great Costumer Service very helpful, Thanks to Ahmad for helping me a lot on the process of purchasing and driving out my used Toyota Camry which drives... real good.

Thank you Eddie for your kind words about Ahmad! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

December 2, 2019

Great service evelin was great help same Amy who was big help for me to get a good car big help to me and family

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

November 29, 2019

I have my car checkup on Jan 12 2019. I paid $664.29 for services they recommended (Giorgis Andreakos Consultant / S. Maiden Technician: Perform brake... system fluid exchange. Replace rear break pads and resurface rear break rotors. Replace front break pads and resurface break rotors. Perform throttle body service) . Today Nov 29, I take my car there for checkup (routine oil change). Brandon Rose Consultant / A. Nguyen Technician recommend to have my car repaired for these tasks: Perform brake system fluid exchange. Replace front break pads and resurface break rotors. Perform fuel system. I told Branddon Rose that I did pay 664.29 for these services on the last service. So, I do not want to pay again for the same services. The current inspection report shows the same "Caution Tack" which I already paid on last service Jan 12, 2019. I am very disappointed with the way they do. Customer pays for the service but they do not do the work and keep charging the same thing for each time checkup.

Hello Mary,I am sorry to hear about our lack of professionalism that you experienced. I would like to make up for this. Can you please email me when y...ou have a moment? Derek Hinesley - Service Manager -dhinesley@mccallgroup.com

November 29, 2019

Very professional and always excellent work. I have gone to Sterling McCall for service, repairs and purchases for years. I am never disappointed with... the service.

Thank you Elizw for your kind words! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

November 28, 2019

Thai Pham, Ozzy and Vanessa are the best. Went in, drove the truck and took it home. Seem less. I will definitely buy from Sterling McCall and Group... 1 again.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!