• Sterling McCall Lexus

Thank you Barbara for the kind words about George! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

My experience at Sterling McCall was very good. George Ross is a sales manager with a sense of humor and a desire to fulfill my requests. Austin was terrific in setting up my new technology,

• I really enjoyed Van Blount, he is the best

Van Blount is the best salesman I ever worked with. He got us a great deal

We thank you for being our customer, glad to hear Van did a great job for you!

Van Blount is the best salesman I ever worked with. He got us a great deal

We thank you for being our customer, glad to hear Van did a great job for you!

• Jackie

Van was excellent to work with. I will come back for sure

Thank you, Jackie! We appreciate your review of Van!

Van was excellent to work with. I will come back for sure

Thank you, Jackie! We appreciate your review of Van!

• Lexus IS 200t FSport at Sterling McCall SW Houston

Thank you for your kind words for both Roley and Roy, we hope you love your new IS!

I was super impressed with Sterling McCall for responding to my request for a new Lexus IS200T F Sport and getting me the car of my choice and price within 24 hours. Roy and Roley at SW Fwy Houston location were extremely helpful and instrumental in making this happen. Thank you :-)

• Great experience great cars

Hi Steve, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Shopping for our new car at Sterling McCall Lexus was very rewarding. The staff (Roley, Austin and Hafiz) were very knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely concerned that our experience was enjoyable. I will most certainly do business with Sterling McCall Lexus again. A+++

Hi Steve, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

• Perfect Assistance and A+ service.

Hi Lucas, thank you for being our customer! Glad to hear Troy did an A++ job!

A++ service. Troy Williams helped with everything I asked for. Perfect customer service to my every need. Thanks Troy and Sterling McCall for all the help and information and service.

Hi Lucas, thank you for being our customer! Glad to hear Troy did an A++ job!

• Awesome staff and a good dealership.

We had an amazing experience buying a car at sterling McCall Lexus. Annie Tran was really helpful. She is a great sales person.

Thank you for your kind words for Annie, we appreciate it!

Thank you for your kind words for Annie, we appreciate it!

• Great Customer Service

Even though I didn't purchase my car here I received great Customer Service. Thanks Troy Williams for all the help while looking for a new car.

Thank you for being our customer!

Thank you for being our customer!

• Happy Customer!!

Just bought my new car at Sterling McCall. My sales person, Hai Nguyen did a great job!! I love my new Lexus!!! Thank you so much!

Thank you for your kind words for Hai!

Thank you for your kind words for Hai!

• Excellent Sales Service

Thank you for reviewing Hai, we appreciate your kind words for him!

Purchase 20+ vehicles in my life and have to say this was one of the best experiences I've had. Hai Nguyen was my sales professional - he was extremely helpful, transparent and attentive.

Thank you for reviewing Hai, we appreciate your kind words for him!