• Sterling McCall Lexus

Thank you Barbara for the kind words about George! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

My experience at Sterling McCall was very good. George Ross is a sales manager with a sense of humor and a desire to fulfill my requests. Austin was terrific in setting up my new technology,

• No respect for your car or contents...

Things from middle console on the floor of the car along with a broken/crushed phone charger. Why was this out of the middle console to begin with?!! Also, I'm not sure what happened in the trunk. Looks like someone dumped all my things out and just threw them back in! Lastly, my WHEEL LOCK IS MISSING zippered pouch where is goes was just thrown open in the trunk and the lock not in it!!!! No respect for your vehicle or the contents. NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!

• My wonderful experience at Sterling McCall Lexus

Annie Tran was very helpful and patience in the buying process. We had an amazing experience and will recommend her to all of our friends and family.

• LEXUS RX350 SPORT

We had a great car buying experience at this dealership. Thien helped us with finding the right car and the best deal for us. He gives us a personal touch, knowledge about vehicle & also give us positive advise. Thanks Thien for doing an outstanding job at dealership, we would like to give him 5 star rate.

Thank you Anthony for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Purchased my first Lexus from Thien Nguyen

Thank you Carol for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

First visit to Sterling McCall Lexus on Saturday at noon to test drive a NX300. Thien was very knowledgeable and attentive to my needs and I bought my first Lexus with his grea assistance.

• Great car buying experience!

Thank you RocketsFan for the kind words about Annie! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

If you’re looking to buy a Lexus, go see Annie Tran at Sterling McCall Lexus. She’s not only the best, but will also take great care of you even after your purchase!

• New Lexus

Annie Tran is the best! We had a great experience!

Thank you Daisy for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Annie Tran is the best! We had a great experience!

• Lexus

Loved working with Annie Tran! She gave me the best deal!

Thank you Ivo for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Loved working with Annie Tran! She gave me the best deal!

• Best experience

Had the best experience with Annie Tran!! Love her !

Thank you Angie!

Had the best experience with Annie Tran!! Love her !

Thank you Angie!

• Wonderful Car Buying Experience

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Not only is Annie Tran very knowledgeable, but patient as well as we asked her a gazillion questions! We will definitely refer everyone we know to her! Thanks for the wonderful car buying experience, Annie! I absolutely love my new Lexus!