Volkswagen of Oakland

209 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2019

I had a very great experience from buying my car to servicing it here such a great energy !!! Everyone is really nice and helpful

March 9, 2019

I was walking home from work, noticed a beautiful red Tiguan in showroom, I went in and was immediately greeted by Athena and she offered me coffee, (it... was cold and rainy) so thoughtful -I asked about the Tiguan it’s a beauty, red exterior with white gray interior with black piping- we chatted for a while and I told her I wanted my wife to see it-and that I would be back on the weekend-she said good night and we will see you then-she was very professional...

• June 14, 2016

Wonderful customer service by each employee! I was in and out with my new car in much less time than I expected.

Thanks Madilyn for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valua...ble time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Warm regards, Volkswagen of Oakland Team

March 8, 2019

Came here to get a used car left with a new one! So happy with the experience here. Very friendly staff and they make it a very smooth and easy process... here!! Thanks a lot guys!!

March 8, 2019

Highly recommend Joey Flores if you need to buy a car. Super helpful and patient with all my questions. I had no idea buying a car could be this painless.... Thanks Joey!

March 8, 2019

Joey Flores is the nicest and most genuine salesman I have ever dealt with. As a woman, I have had many experiences not being taken seriously, or practically... ignored, especially if I am with a man, while trying to purchase a car. This was not my experience with Joey. He was patient, knowledgeable and respectful.

March 8, 2019

Josh was amazing. He helped me get out of my lease and into a new car purchase on a new Passat. I love the new car. Great service!

March 8, 2019

Their sales and service department were the best and I had such a pleasure working with them. They gave me all the information I needed and listened to... everything I asked of them. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car or get repairs done.

March 7, 2019

Took my 2018 Golf for first service . Advisor (Bryant ) was very courteous. Service was done on time and work was excellent. I would highly recommend... this dealer to my friends.

March 7, 2019

I came in a little skeptical being that I did not know if I had good or bad credit, upon arriving I was greeted by a really bubbly and only sale's woman... - Chelsea. We chatted a bit I let her know my concerns, she informed me of the first time buyers program. After that we went outside to compare Jetta's and Passats, learned a bit about both the cars and we took the Passat out for a spin. Upon getting back to the dealership I decided, okay what do I have to lose? We did the application, after that Chelsea took a stack of papers to her manager Tony (who I later met - such a kind man!). Tony worked what seemed to have been an unworkable situation into me getting a BRAND NEW CAR!!!!!!!!! Once I got to into finance I was helped by David, he answered all my questions knowing this was a big deal for me. I can not thank the team at Oakland Volkswagen enough! If you think you don't have a shot - go anyway, when I met Tony he put me at such ease - told me "let me work for you!" it truly me feel like I mattered. Thank you for not giving up on me Chelsea, even when I missed a few appointments - I wasn't aware you all could perform miracles!!!! Volkswagen of Oakland you guys rock!!!!