• Best service ever thanks to Brian Hopper!

After several unsatisfactory service visits, Brian Hopper made up for all of it. Incredibly friendly, professional, showed genuine concern and very energetic. Very happy we were lucky to have him handle our service issues. Would definitely go back just because of Mr. Hopper!

• Brian Hopper

Excellent service, Brian Hopper is always so kind and helpful !!!

Excellent service, Brian Hopper is always so kind and helpful !!!

• Customer

Kenny Johnson has been our services Representative since 2011. He is friendly and help with our recent service.

• Great Service

Kenny Johnson always takes good care of us. He is always very courteous and professional.

• Service Department

Kenny Johnson has taken care of both of our vehicles for several years. No one could ask for a better service advisor. He has always been friendly, honest, and quick to schedule our service appointments. We would not consider another service advisor or dealership to service our vehicles. We have also bought both our vehicles through Philip Sharp at this dealership and had a flawless transaction both times.

• Miss Ofarrell

I bought a 2014 toyota tundra it had a recall for driver air bag called to make appt.talked to Brain Hopper vary professional he made everything easy no hassles not a long wait,Thank You Brain Hopper for great service .

• Great experience!

The sales associate Rob Comstock was friendly and willing to work with me to find a deal and vehicle that best suited my needs. fast, friendly service and had me rolling in no time at all . Highly recommend any of the Gullo dealerships.

• Kenny Johnson at Gullo Toyota is super.

I could not ask for a better person to help me out than Kenny Johnson at Gullo Toyota during my visit to receive service on my car. He goes out of his way to make sure that my visit was a pleasant one. Thank you Kenny

• excellent service! Brian Hopper is always so kind

Mr. Brian Hopper is very helpful, kind and patience to explain everything you need to know, everybody is nice.

• Incredible Team at Gullo. Go above and beyond.

We've been a customer for nearly ten years. Far and away the best auto dealer we've ever worked with. Fair prices and always go the extra mile. Although they are not the nearest Toyota dealer, we continue to go to them for purchase or leasing of cars and service. Never been disappointed with the folks.