Shortline Hyundai

(4.9) 1116 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1116 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Shortline Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience!
    March 7, 2016

We are returning customers to Shortline Hyundai and both times have been wonderful experiences. Our Sales Rep Delia Helms was very prompt and knowledg...e about the products and financing. Very pleasurable experience!

• Beautiful car!!!
    January 16, 2018

Attila was our sales representative and he was very nice and helpful,he answered all of our questions. We will do business with Shortline in the futur...e and we will also recommend to family and friends. Thank you for a great experience.

• Great new car
    January 13, 2018

I worked with Atilla. He was very helpful and friendly. I had just lost my previous car in an accident - the car had been my dad's before he passe...d away. Atilla made the process of getting a new replacement car quick and easy. He helped pick out a great replacement car.

Overall Experience

• Fast, Friendly, and a great Deal!
    January 7, 2018

We worked with Lorrie, and she was a great help as she guided us through our car buying experience. She was very patient, friendly and helpful, and t...he car we purchased was a great deal. Anthony was an excellent finance manager not pushy at all, and was supportive of what was best for us, very friendly, personable, and a great sense of humor. The dealership came across as very honest, transparent, and genuinely wanting to offer a great customer expertinence. Even though the location is 40 minutes from our home we will look there first in the future. Great job!!!

Overall Experience

• Bought a beautiful car at a beautiful price,very satisfied!
    December 28, 2017

First of all I would like to say the staff at this dealership is particularly friendly and professional and very easy to deal with which was what made... me so happy about going to this dealership aside from the fact that when I got there I noticed that they had really nice cars compared to what another dealership had down the street. The car was very nice quality and the salesman was extremely great and easy to deal with and I would highly recommend this dealership. Incidently I bought a Sonata and I'm very pleased with it it's quite a beautiful car for a midsize car.

• Hyundai Tucson purchase
    December 26, 2017

The sales person, Lorrie Morgan, was great! She thoroughly completed/spoke to all required talking points at the sale completion and was ready and wi...lling to answer any and all follow up questions.

• THE BEST HYUNDAI EXPERIENCE
    December 20, 2017

GREAT DEALERSHIP WITH ABSOLUTELY THE FINEST PROFESSIONALS !!! My salesman, Yusef and his sales manager, Rod were frankly the type of people I've ne...ver expected to encounter at any auto dealerships for I have always considered the car-buying as nothing but a lengthy energy draining struggle. Their professional service and care definitely made my day brighter. I, with all my confidence, not only suggest Hyundai products, but surely and with my truthful heart, recommend to work with Yusef and Rod at Shortline Hyundai.

Overall Experience

• Great experience for the second time!
    December 14, 2017

We just purchased our second car from Shortline Hyundai and were again very happy with our experience there. We were always treated with respect and c...ourtesy and ended up getting exactly what we wanted within the budget that we were looking for. The atmosphere is very relaxed and there was no pressure to do or purchase anything that we didn't want to. We will definitely be returning when we are looking for our next vehicle!

• Complete Satisfaction
    December 12, 2017

If I'm ever in the market for another vehicle, I will certainly shop at short line Hyundai! The staff were all very friendly, the sales room was ver...y clean also the service department. Both my husband and I are completely satisfied.

• Great Buying Experience
    December 7, 2017

I really appreciated the low key, non-pushy sales approach. There were no bogus prolonged breaks and other tactics I have experienced or heard of bef...ore from car sales people. They were through and respectful of my time and needs.

Shortline Hyundai