• Good honest people!

I bought a 2011 Chevy Impala from them 2 years ago and it has been a great car! I would certainly buy another vehicle from this dealer.

• Great dealer Mike and Victor

Very nice and professional dealer. get things done smoothly. Highly recommended!

thankyou JON,it was great meeting you,good luck with your with your future career!

• Super friendly, not pushy, a great experience!

Thankyou so much,it was a pleasure working with you both,sincerly Mike Noel

I recently purchased a used 2010 Honda civic from Noels. It was an AWESOME experience. We had just had a horrible experience at another big name dealer before we headed to Noels. The difference was night and day. Everyone was personable, funny, and the experience was relaxed. Our questions were answered easily and there was absolutely no pushing to buy. I used to work at auto dealerships so I recognize a good dealership when I see one. My husband and I are fully confident that our next car will be purchased at Noels as well. We were beyond pleased with our experience.

Thankyou so much,it was a pleasure working with you both,sincerly Mike Noel

• Best car buying experience

Thank you so much for such a great buying experience. Both of you were extremely friendly and I got exactly what I wanted. I cannot thank you enough!

It was our pleasure,we work hard to give our customers a pleasant buying experience,it was great meeting you and your family thankyou Mike and Vic

• 2012 JEEP LIBERTY

I JUST DROP OFF MY JEEP LIBERTY FOR SEVICE AND VICTOR AND MIKE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME. AND GOT MY TRUCK BACK FAST.THANKS GUYS.

Thankyou George ,we try hard always to make the experience great , during and after the sale . thankyou again Mike and Victor

• Great Experience:

My wife and I were recently looking for a used car. We had gone to a few places and quickly remembered how lousy this process can be. We stopped at Noel's and less than an hour later, were the owners of a great car. Mike has a great demeanor and took care of all the little details and gave us a great price. I cannot recommend this dealer highly enough. We never felt pressured and he was generous with his time and the price was right. They took care of all the insurance/financing/registry stuff-it couldn't have been easier!

Thankyou Jim it was a pleasure,you have a great family,its always nice to do business with local people,we try to make the experience as easy as possible both with the sale and financing thankyou again sincerely Mike Noel

• Fantastic service

Had an absolutely amazing experience purchasing a car from them. The entire process from beginning to end was superb

Thankyou Zachary,we appreciate your business,it was our pleasure!Sincerely Noels sales team Mike and Victor

• Highly Recommend

I financed my first vehicle from Noels Auto and it was a great experience. I had been looking around for months and other dealers kept pushing me around(being a young, first time buyer) until I went to Noels. Victor and Mike were very helpful, straight forward and made the process very easy and stress free. I would highly recommend this dealership. Thank you again!

Thanyou Tia,im glad we could help with your first car loan,we strive to make the buying experience as pleasant as possible thankyou again sincerely Mike and Vic

• jeep lberty 2012

thankyou so much George it was a pleasure doing business with you and wife Tina,thankyou again sincerely Mike and Vic

I just got a 2012 jeep liberty from victor it was easy going from the beginning great price easy fast paper work mike was fun to talk to. be back to buy another soon.

• Very Satisfied Customer

I hate buying cars, but this time was different. Found and purchased the 2012 Jeep Liberty using USAA's auto buying service. Working with owner Mike Noel was a pleasure from beginning to end. The vehicles are competitively priced and he gave a fair price on my trade-in. Maybe could have done better, but the guy deserves to make a living. The Jeep I bought was spotless inside. No high-pressure tactics whatsoever. He put new tires on the Jeep and they did all the registration paperwork. The 4 stars for "Facilities" is not a bad thing. It is clean and simple. When I go into the big dealerships, I'm thinking "I'm paying for all this extravagance!", but not at Noel's. They keep it simple. I've only had the vehicle for a week when I wrote this review, but so far, seems like it was a very pleasant experience. I have already recommended Noel's to several friends without reservation. Thanks Mike. I'll see you in a few years!

Thank you Pastor Steve,it was our pleasure working with you also,we work hard to make our customers happy ,thankyou again for doing business with Noels auto Sales!.....Sincerely Mike Noel