Cleveland Motorsports

15 reviews

July 27, 2018

I made several inquiries on Cars .Com and Katrina was the first to respond. I visited the dealership and was in awe of the inventory. Not only did I discover... that I had a local place to service my Bentley but, I found my next new car. Katrina and Bob the finance manager went above and beyond my expectations. My mind is set on the Gran Lusso with Katrina as my salesperson.

May 31, 2014

I highly recommend Mark Thomas of Collection Motorsports in Ohio. After spending a couple of days dealing with local dealers around Beverly Hills, I decided... to search online. I immediately noticed a difference the first time I spoke to Mark on the phone. He was honest, reliable and a man of his word. The level of service he provided was unbelievable. Mark went the extra mile to make sure everything was clear to me and to educate me about my options. Most importantly the price he offered was significantly lower than the other quotes I received. He was always available to answer my questions and concerns. I never had such a pleasant experience with a purchase. No matter what state you are in, give Mark a call and I am sure he will surprise you too. Tal H.

• November 5, 2016

Dropped in to the dealership to learn about Maserati's. Tom Melnyk patiently worked with me to get an understanding of the cars and the services provided... by the dealership. After several visits and test drives, I left with a 2014 Ghibli. Great experience with Tom, as well as the service group, which certified and brought the car to pristine condition.

March 29, 2014

Mark Thomas , Dan Ricci , and everyone else we came in contact with were very polite and helpful. There was no pressure to make a purchase and all of my... questions and concerns were taken care of in a timely fashion. They located the exact vehicle I wanted and beat everyone's price significantly .

March 21, 2014

First my car was seen and repaired promptly I was given a loaner which allowed me to work. I left 2 cases of girl scout cookies in the trunk and they were... delivered to.me saving me from a missing work my car drives worlds better than before the repair which makes me feel like I have a new car. thank you Chris and Bob for treating me & my car like you did. I have sung your praises for days.

March 4, 2014

It was one of the best car buying experience i have experienced from an out of state purchase. Mark Thomas, the GM was exceptional to work with and he... made sure the overall customer experience was top notch and all my questions were answered in a timely manner to make an informative decision and finalize the deal.

February 26, 2014

Very pleasant and patient when I had questions about my warranty. My car came back sparkling clean and it definitely did not go to them in that condition.... Also very honest. While cleaning the interior they found a credit card I thought was lost forever and returned it to me.

February 16, 2014

I enjoyed the laid back, yet responsive service. From the salesman to the auto technician. Everyone was very friendly and overall the best expierence buying... a vehicle. Definetly a model to follow.

January 23, 2014

Collection Motorsports represents a continuity of excellence established in the Greater Cleveland Area for SAAB sales and service by Ed Wolf Shaker SAAB.... This continuity is appreciated!

January 15, 2014

I liked dealing with Mary and Chris. I liked the clean floor mats that I did not expect to be cleaned. I liked the choice of coffees. I liked the car... being washed. I liked the time spent at your shop being exactly what I was told it was going to take.