McManusMotors.com

28 reviews

September 24, 2014

WE CALLED AFTER WE SUBMITTED OUR INFORMATION ON MCMANUSMOTORS FINANCING AND WE WERE APPROVED ON 10 DIFFERENT VEHICLES WE DID NOT PURCHASE ANY HOWEVER ITS... NICE TO KNOW IF WE NEED A CAR TRUCK OR VAN MCMANUSMOTORS CAN GET US FINANCED.

September 24, 2014

I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR OR TRUCK AND WAS APPROVED IN UNDER 15 SECONDS I DID NOT PURCHASE A CAR BUT I WAS PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE THANKS TREVOR YOUR... CREDIT APPROVAL WORKS WONDERS AND CHANGES LIVES!!

September 24, 2014

easiest car buying experience we have had just came in with our old car, our pay stubs and got the car we needed at the price we wanted thanks Trevor.

September 24, 2014

Customer service was very poor and unprofessional. Not everybody in America is a scam artist. Buying process is very difficult and they were extremely... rude. Nobody treats a customer this way no matter! I buy lots of vehicles from cars.com and this is the only website I buy all my vehicles from for exports.

August 26, 2013

Happened across this dealership due to pricing and affordability. I arrived early 9:00a during the week and got personal attention from sales and mechanic.... Sales was extremely helpful and pointed me in the right direction in choosing a van which he said was a nicer vehicle mechanically. He also came down $1000 and mechanic gave me a new battery and fixed AC register on the spot. I came back 2 weeks later and purchased a Lincoln, he came down $1500. One year later I have had to put a little money mechanically in both, but, overall quite happy with purchase, my experience and will return when needed.

July 24, 2013

Trevor and Gary are the epitome of used car salesmen at their worst. First off, they are extremely rude and ungracious to their customers. Secondly, they... go back on their word and don't follow through with commitments. They said one thing and then did another in my case. I was a cash buyer and they backed out on what was agreed upon. I just went to a reputable dealer and bought one off their lot with no hassles. Totally sleezy operation. You will want to take a shower after you leave. I can only imagine how they treat some of their low end customer who don't have a lot of options. These people cannot be trusted. I can't believe they are in business.

July 2, 2013

I went to McManus motors to buy a reliable, used car. Like most people looking, I want to make sure the car is in good shape, and if not, at least be honest... in what might need work or expected cost of it. I have a good mechanic friend, which I'm sure most of you don't, so I told Frank. Just tell me what needs done, so I'm not stranded on the street in the middle of the night. I knew the tires were bad, one size was even different that the other 3! The motor looked very clean, AC worked, etc. He told me of a major repair that would cost about 200-700 on the part and was glad on the honesty. I test drove it and bought it on the spot. It was too good a deal to pass up, but I recommend carfax. I was able to discern by the title 3 previous owners, but the first one took really good care of it and had it a long time. The other two were not for long, but nothing suggested real problems. I put in about 700 in repairs, but minor things my mechanic found: tire rod, fuel cap, oxygen sensors, spark plugs, oil pan gasket (the most expensive), new tires and wheel alignment. In the end, at least for now, I got a great car that was road worthy.

June 14, 2013

I saw an ad online for a nice little Chevy S-10. I called and talked to Gary and he told he how nice the truck was. How great it ran and how clean and... straight the body was. He had pics of the truck online that looked pretty good too. We drove from Colorado Springs to Wheatridge to check out the truck and were planning on paying cash if all was good. When we arrived we looked over the truck, noticed there was some pretty decent damage to the drivers side that had been poorly repaired and spray painted the same color as the rest of the truck. Gary acted like he didnt even see the damage and said the car fax was clean on the vehicle, "either you like it or not" and tossed us the keys. We drove the truck and checked it out pretty well. The engine had been steamed clean and on top looked great. But when we got underneath it was a whole different story. There were several oil leaks and the main seal looked to be leaking. When we got back to the lot, he had the paperwork ready to go. When we told him about what we found on the car car, he said whatever and went in side. Nice customer service there. I think all the positive reviews about these guys are made by them. Theres no way they do honest business.

March 7, 2013

We were very interested in a vehicle at this dealer and drove over and hour to come see it. We had talked over the phone and he was expecting us to come.... When we got there, the manager was very rude and said "look at it, drive it if you want" and walked away into his office. When we got back and said we liked it, but we had a couple more cars to looks at and we would get back to him, he replied "if I knew you were just coming here to kick around tires, I would have gone home earlier." Truth be told, we very possibly would have been interested in buying a car there, but because of our poor service we received, we will be taking our business elsewhere. I don't often feel the need to go out of my way to leave feedback to a business that I am unhappy with, but I just couldn't let this go.

January 23, 2013

Awesome place to buy a used car very comprehensive very clean nice car great service and no pressure thanks McManus for a great car buying experience....