Westside Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Air bag problem
    June 12, 2017

My air bag light came on. and the problem was taken care of in 27 minutes. Thanks to Bob Harris and his crew.

Review of west side chevrolet
    February 26, 2018

Good service, prompt service. Would recommend this dealer.

Raul A Fung, we are glad we could help! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Customer
    February 7, 2018

Dropped off my truck in the morning for an oil change,they called me before I got back to dealership to tell me it was ready,also they washed my truck...,nice touch.

Todd Hannes, thank you so much for the positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Crazy Radio
    October 10, 2017

All of my issues were handled courteously and efficiently. I am well pleased. CB took excellent care of me and the service manager went above and beyo...nd to handle my situation!

Jim, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Not honoring Chevrolet Customer Care
    August 30, 2017

When you purchase a new Chevrolet, you are told that the first two oil changes are free. This is great as it introduces you to the service department ...at the dealership. The dealership and Chevrolet has an opportunity to retain customers and increase revenue through this great policy! We got the first oil change at a different dealer and they were happy to do the oil change for free and seemed to really want our business. Westside Chevy seemed to be a little different. They looked at our 2017 Chevy and then asked us to go down the street. Yes, seriously, they asked us to go to a different place and even named that place. Wow. I got them to do the oil change and they charged me even thought it was less than a year old with 18k miles. Too bad for me once. Too bad for them and Chevy many times over.

Chris J, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to ...make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (281) 392-3200 so we can make your experience a positive one. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (281) 392-3200 so we can make your experience a positive one.

New Suburban - Great Car, Lousy Service
    July 11, 2017

Don't hold your breath for someone to care your alive. Won't happen. The staff seem like they would rather have a cavity filled than bother with a c...ustomer. The CAR is awesome,but could have bought it anywhere. Been back in a half dozen times and wow - take a number and stay out of the way. please. Not fun at all . . .

Absolutely HORRIBLE vehicle Service
    February 24, 2017

Two jobs, one very simple, were performed on my 2007 Silverado - change the windshield wipers and correct a jamming passenger door handle. BOTH wipers... were NOT installed properly, came off when the wipers were engaged and the wiper arm then scratched the windshield. The door was disassembled, broken glass found inside and removed, but the outer handle still jams in the OPEN position, thus not allowing the interior door handle to open the door. Westside used to be a terrific place to take your Chevy for service, but I'll have to go elsewhere now. I cannot accept such poor and sloppy workmanship.

Top notch
    February 20, 2017

I have dealt with several Chevrolet dealerships in the Houston area in the last 10 years. Westside is the best. I really appreciate the fact that they... took my new truck in for service without an appointment early on a Saturday morning. Nobody else within a hundred miles could do that. Thank you Westside.

The best Chevy dealer all round champ
    January 25, 2017

Awesome place and people too They are excellent from the finance department to service and there also up to date on all areas. If you have a concern ...see Jenn im finance she will guide you thru a memory you won't forget.

Westside Chevy, Katy, AVOID THIS PLACE
    August 4, 2016

AVOID this garage: 3rd in line at 6:30am. Given all the small talk about the car being ready the same day. Call late afternoon with a "sob" story abou...t being under staffed and the car not having been looked at even though it was 3rd in line! I had to make alternative arrangements to pick it up on Tuesday following what was later explained as an easy repair. At pick up nobody knew where my key was although they we very quick to point me to the payment booth. The car was clean on arrival. On pick up oily finger marks on the side window and door but more disturbing was a huge grease mark on the door interior. Just let me know ahead of time when I drop the car off that there is a possibility of delays. Don't feed me a bunch of excuses. While collecting the car another customer was in an argument. His aircon was suppose to have been fixed but continued to blow hot air....just like the guy that dealt with me!

Westside Chevrolet