New 866-691-8756 Dealer Website
Used 888-886-4970 Email Dealer
Service 888-278-2407

• Great Service Always!

Problem diagnosed and repaired quickly. My car was back on the road the next day. Knowledgable and courteous Service Department. Would not take my car anywhere else.

• Oil change process

My oil change was a little more than expected. I wasn't advised until the work was done.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's service, Veronica. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Legacy Ford!

• Car service

All the guys are always very helpful in any questions I may have.

All the guys are always very helpful in any questions I may have.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Oscar! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Ford Focus body repair

We dealt with Tammy at Legacy and she took great care of us. She sent us timely updates of the repair process, and the vehicle was delivered on time without any issues.

• Great Service Experience

Could not ask for a more professional experience. Everyone had a smile.

Could not ask for a more professional experience. Everyone had a smile.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Roy! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Legacy Ford!

• Ford Escape Recall

They serviced my car for a recall and they did exactly what they were supposed too. We were provided a rental car, since it took a day to fix which was nice. Then it was ready to go the next day.

• Excellent!

Excellent service. Highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent service. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Ford Review

Great service. Friendly Staff. This was my second purchase from Legacy Ford. Always makes you feel welcomed.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Martin! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Satisfaction at Legacy Ford

Our experience with Legacy Ford has been very positive, from buying to service. We recommend Legacy to all of our friends.

• Routine Oil Change done