• Great Service Always!

Problem diagnosed and repaired quickly. My car was back on the road the next day. Knowledgable and courteous Service Department. Would not take my car anywhere else.

• Will need to come back !

It was one of the quickest most professional pleasant vehicle purchasing experience I have had in years. Thank you

• Quick Lane

For the most part my experiences with Quick Lane has always been excellent, hats off to that team.

• Always great at Legacy

Great service with great people. Thank you as always Legacy Ford!

Vince, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to see you again soon!

Great service with great people. Thank you as always Legacy Ford!

• Pleasant

Always a pleasant experience when I stop in for service.

Always a pleasant experience when I stop in for service.

Henry, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• It doesn't get better than these guys!

I have been driving a Ford since 2012 and started going to Legacy for my service work because it was convenient to stop by on my way home from work. I love being able to get into the Quick Lane and be on my way pretty fast. I've been bragging on these guys for a long time now, and when I was telling others about my experience at the dealership I said I would be (1) buying another Escape when the time came and (2) buying it from Legacy because they have treated me so well. I did not buy my 2013 Escape there so they didn't owe me a thing, but I have always felt taken care of. This past week I got the chance to put my money where my mouth is. My car somehow ended up with a big hole in the radiator at 127,000 miles (I blame the construction zone I drive through every day). It was going to be pricey to get it fixed so I asked for a quote for trade in. Valentin was my service advisor and he said he'd have one of the guys in sales give me a call. The next day, I got a call from Pete in sales. He had crunched some numbers and due to many difficult circumstances in my life right now I decided it was going to be the best to trade in. It took a few days to find a car to my specifications, but it happened, and the guys at the dealership were so accommodating with my personal situation and getting me in to get the car signed for. As soon as I came into the showroom and greeted Pete, Joe bounced up to us (very energetic guy) and told me he was excited to show me the great features on the 2017 Escape I was buying that I likely did not know about. I'm glad he did! Some of the things the car does, I'd have never known about and would most likely have thought there was some kind of problem with the car if I hadn't been told. Finally, I was taken to finance where I met Luis and explained everything to me very well. It's scary enough signing paperwork for that big of a purchase, but he made it so much easier. So, bottom line: yes, they're out in Rosenberg (for you big city folk) and they are in the middle of a construction zone at the moment (and TXDOT should be ashamed for moving the exit away from them and therefore making it harder to get to the dealership). But, despite all of that - they are definitely worth the effort of getting there.

Kristin, thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear Pete, Joe and Luis were so helpful in getting you into your new Escape! As one of our valued guests we want to sincerely thank you for your business. We hope you continue to choose Legacy Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Great car buying experience, highly recommend!

I recently bought a new Ford Fusion which happens to be my second vehicle for this dealership and I was very pleased with the best customer service provided by Shawn and Joe at Legacy Ford, they completely exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a new vehicle or trading in as I did, to go and ask for Shawn and Joe will help ya out with the logistics or the car!! They're so generous and patient which I really appreciate. Me and my family will definitely be coming back to Legacy Ford for our next vehicle.

Ariana, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Trade in

Just went in to test drive an edge and talk about trading in an f 150 and left with an edge and a smile

• Truck Repair

Very friendly and helpful. Truck was repaired quickly and professionally. Thank you.

• Service

Always a great experience when I bring my truck in for service. Fast and friendly service.

Henry, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!