• Excellent

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate your business and am always here if you need us. Thanks again, Steve Funk

Steve Funk and his team are a class act. Best car purchase experience I have had. They have a great selection and treat their customers like family. I won't be shopping anywhere else in the future. Travis S.

• 1st time buyer

Hi Brad, we greatly appreciate your review and business. Don't hesitate to call us anytime if we can help. Welcome to the Funkys Family

Steve and his team were great to work with and were very helpful in getting me through this process of buying my first truck on my own. They were able to work with me and the bank on getting me a loan for my first time on the truck. I would highly recommend them for anyone who doesn't want to deal with the high pressure and prices at the big dealerships. Thank you Steve and staff

• Great dealer

Was awesome working with them! Would highly recommend getting a vehicle from them!

Hi Ryan, We greatly appreciate your business and review. We're always here if you need us. Thanks again Steve Funk

• Simply the best.

No fuss, no muss a pleasure from the first contact and all the way through the process.

• Great place to buy a used car!

Easy, fast, simple,great price, very customer friendly looking out for your best deal. I would recommend Funk's for your transportation neede.

• Mr alexander

They are the best in the business you will get first class service with every step of the process