• Excellent

I bought my jeep from howards. Chris was my salesman and he did an awesome job, he walked through the everything step by step, got me in my vehicle in less than an hour and went above and beyond when I contacted him after the sale. Thank you Chris!

• Go to Howards Auto Sales

Go see Donya to buy your car. I bought my Fusion from her and I could not be happier. I went to a lot of dealerships before I bought my Fusion and this was by far the best experience. Thank you Donya for taking the time to help me get my Fusion!

• AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

We HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE AT HOWARD'S. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT USED VEHC WITH LOW MILEAGE, HOWARD'S IS FOR SURE THE PLACE TO CHECK OUT! THEY HAVE GREAT VEHC'S AT LOW PRICES.

• Great People

Donya and Bob took care of me when I bought my first car from them....so I purchased another! Quality cars at a decent price and good people.

Thank you for purchasing your last two cars from Howards Auto Sales. We appreciate your business.

• Great People

They are very easy to do business with. The whole process was very quick and easy. We are very happy with the Trailblazer we purchased from Howards Auto Sales.