• Awesome place

Baytown ford is great. I've bought several trucks from them and they are always great. Ray knight and Mario Wilson are the best. They are very helpful and courteous and never pushy.

• Ford F250

Mark, thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate it!

Fred turned a what could have been a miserable situation into pleasurable experience. By far the most helpful and supportive service rep I have ever dealt with.

Mark, thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate it!

• Fantastic Visit

Found the car I wanted online . The salesman sent me an initial drive out price by email. The next day, we drove over, took a test drive, made final negotiations, and I had a new car. I got a fantastic deal and everyone was great. No high pressure or bait & switch .

Paul, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read your car-buying experience was an exceptional one. Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction and we thank you for your business.

• Baytown Ford

The overall buying experience was very smooth. My salesman Johnny Luna was very friendly and helpful. I looked online so I had an idea of which vehicle I wanted to look at which made the process go much quicker. The website is helpful and easy to use.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to have met your highest standards and will pass along you praise to Johnny. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.

• Customer

Took 2016 Explorer in for Recall Repair. Was told it would take most of the day, left it a 8:00 a.m. Service rep. called me around 2:00 p.m., said it was good to go. They changed the oil and rotated the tires also. Had no problems with the service or service rep.

Carroll, thank you for the kind words! We are happy to read we had your Explorer in and out in no time. We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again!

• Ford 150

Excellent service, speed, friendliness, excellent prices. I am well satisfied with the work and the service

Samuel, thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to read our service department met your highest standards. We will pass along your praise to them and we thank you for the review.

• Service Department

Outstanding customer service, greeted with a smile and enthusiasm. Fast service and knowledgeable technicians.

Ervin, thank you for the great review. We strive for perfection and we are proud to have met your highest standards.

• Mike Dugger

Outstanding dealership, from the moment you walk in the door, all sales staff very knowledgeable, sales manager introduced himself.

Malcolm, thank you for the awesome review. We will pass along your praise to our entire team!

• Service

Great costumer service and I would definitely recommend this dealership and their service department anybody I know

Kyler, thank you for the awesome review. We will pass along your praise to our service team.

• Great place!

Great people - great selection. Not too pushy and willing to take their time.

Daniel, thank you for the review. We love seeing those 5 stars and we are happy to have met your highest standard!

Great people - great selection. Not too pushy and willing to take their time.