Hampton Ford-Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 379-6841 (603) 379-6841
Used (603) 379-6842 (603) 379-6842
Service (603) 379-6733 (603) 379-6733

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Kevin Sweeney was outstanding we got a great Hyundai at a...

Kevin Sweeney was outstanding we got a great Hyundai at a terrific price and got us in and out super fast. Thank you from Bob and Pam

Very Happy Customer

If you are looking for a new or used car, see Michele Magnuson at N Hampton Ford/Hyundai .. you won’t be sorry. Michele helped me find the perfect car .. a Hyundai Tucson and I love it! Val, a happy customer.

Professional Friendly Staff & an Outstanding Deal!

Can't say enough about the accommodating professional staff! Highly recommended! The lease deal on my 2020 Elantra was outstanding. The quotes I got from their competitors were significantly higher. Buy or Lease at Hampton Ford Hyundai. You won't be disappointed.

Great Car Buying Experience

I had been in the market for a specific used Ford Explorer and had been to many dealerships in the past few months. Best car buying experience I have had. Superior and thorough customer service; first contact via internet sales dept. to direct texting, and calls, to scheduling a test drive and ultimately a purchase. Kevin Sweeney went above and beyond to send pictures check on specifics of the vehicle I was interested in and ultimately made me comfortable with the negotiation and final sale. No pushy sales or gimmicks here. Very satisfied customer. Ask for Kevin!

4.0

I AM A VERY HAPPY CAMPER AND THANK U SERVICE TEAM!

To whom this concerns; I am very satisfied w/the service and most of all the public relations in helping me get back and forth if needed!

Great experience

Kevin Sweeney put me at ease the minute i got in the car to test drive right till the end when he sat with me and went over everything the day i picked up my new vehicle. No one was pushy just helpful.

4.3

Great dealership

I had a great experience, everyone there was extremely helpful, and has been helpful with any problems occuring. Everyone there is extremely kind, and they helped me get a great deal on a car i love, thank you very much.

Not a bad place

After some amazing correspondence with their internet salesperson, Tina, I decided to give this place a shot over a closer Hyundai dealership. They offered a fair amount for the car we were interested in, so we went to give it a shot. The salesperson, Unchu, was very friendly and helpful. We took the Kona for a test ride and began the negotiating process. I've done a ton of research on that car and the price and will say their initial offer was reasonable. I set the bar high for our trade, but they actually offered right around what kbb and truecar was predicting. It was lower than I wanted, but not an insult offer by any means. In the end, a deal was not made, but I fully admit it's because I am far more picky than the normal customer. I will only buy a new car if the offer is simply too good to say no, but even as a super picky person, I will say that negotiating with them wasn't painful and their offer was fair. If you are interested in Hyundais, I would definitely recommend popping in.

Great experience- AGAIN!

I would like say thank you to Rob Larsen and his staff at the Hampton Ford Hyundai dealership for making another purchase there seamless and satisfying. A special thanks to Chu Kwon who was very knowledgeable, helpful and quite tech savvy! The best part of this transaction was that I was given all of my options up front regarding whether to buy new versus used, leasing and the value of my trade. It is very difficult to build a trusting relationship with any business but I feel very comfortable with Rob's advice and the caring nature of his staff. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, including friends and family!

Wonderful service in an emergency !

Found my battery was dead on a frigid day. Hampton Ford got me right in and got me a new battery on the spot. Thanks so much !

Dealer response

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!