Mazda of Jackson

70 reviews

March 21, 2020

Dannie Sanders was great! Had majority of the process finished before I arrived. My credit is not the best but he still put me in a fairly new car! Thanks... Dannie and Will!!!!

August 2, 2019

I’ve never bought a car and had the process be so smooth, easy, and actually fun! My salesperson was knowledgeable, friendly, and incredibly helpful. The... finance manager explained everything to me clearly, and he was very, very quick! My family and I will be back, and we have referred everyone we know to Mazda of Jackson.

• January 22, 2015

I couldn't have asked for better service. My husband and I went in and we left out with my shiny new red Mazda 3. The saleslady was very patient with me.... They worked the numbers until I was satisfied. I love my car more and more each day. It was a great purchase and an even better Christmas present. I would recommend Mazda of Ridgeland to anyone looking for a great car at a great price. GO GET YOU ONE!

May 29, 2019

Josh is a racist and worst customer service ever. Will be telling my lender that this company need more training in house Willie quit while working with... me Ron Lee Quit everyone is stupid there n need help calling BBB now

May 4, 2019

We drove 150 miles (driving from different state), called the sales person we had been speaking with to let him know ETA only to be told the vehicle had... been pulled from inventory. Big waste of time!

April 2, 2019

Grady did not call me back the day he said he would, when I called the next day, he had increased the car I was inquiring about by $3000.00. When I asked... him if he would honor the price since I had called the day before, he said if we wanted the car, we could purchase it at the higher price. He was RUDE AND DEFINITELY unwilling to work with me. I would not refer anyone I know to this place.

February 23, 2019

Would definitely purchase a vehicle here again. The process was stress free and the facility was very clean and the staff went above and beyond to help... my girlfriend get into her new car.

August 22, 2018

I just bought a 2016 Mazda6 Touring from Jeremy and I could not be happier with my new car or the service I received. Jeremy is not pushy, he answered... all of my questions, and was available when I needed him. Kyle and Cassidy were also incredibly quick with the financing and paperwork side of things. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to visit Mazda of Jackson!

July 31, 2018

We found a vehicle on Cars.com we were very interested in, so we went to take it for a drive. The salesman was new but very nice. We drove it and decided... we wanted to buy it. We made an offer, and the salesman went to see if it would be approved by a manager. He came back, put a piece of paper down on the desk, and said, “This is the price”. We told him that was too much. Instead of negotiating or escorting us to the door and thanking us for coming in, he just quickly walked away! Rude! We will never go back there!

June 29, 2018

I took a friend to look at a vehicle, we made it very clear we were just looking at this time, they wouldn't take no for answer about having her phone... number and even though they said not to worry they wouldn't call to bother her about it she has been called 3 times in less than a week. Much too pushy and makes me feel like this dealership is not trustworthy to upholding their word. If left alone she may well have gone back there. Another dealership in the same city has totally respected her wishes.