Mazda of Jackson

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I LOVE MY NEW MAZDA 3
    January 22, 2015

I couldn't have asked for better service. My husband and I went in and we left out with my shiny new red Mazda 3. The saleslady was very patient with ...me. They worked the numbers until I was satisfied. I love my car more and more each day. It was a great purchase and an even better Christmas present. I would recommend Mazda of Ridgeland to anyone looking for a great car at a great price. GO GET YOU ONE!

Love the new place
    February 28, 2018

Love the new facility! So nice and clean. Very nice waiting area and love that you can see right into the shop. Even a separate waiting area for ...the kids to play.

Mazda of Ridgeland is the Best!
    October 12, 2017

Chris and Cassidy Carr run the BEST dealership in the Jackson Metro area! Great product with even better people! I would recommend them to anyone lo...oking for a new vehicle! Well worth the drive!

AWESOME!
    October 11, 2017

Love this place. From sales, to service, to parts, everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks for everything! This is the ONLY dealership th...at will get my business!

Mrs Genece Kom
    October 11, 2017

Buying a car from this dealership was a great experience. All of my questions were answered. They helped me select the right vehicle to meet my needs.

Excellent customer service!
    October 11, 2017

They focused on my needs and put me in an amazing new Mazda, love my Mazda6!

Best car I ever bought and best experience.
    October 11, 2017

I had been trying to get out of my vehicle for 2 years. With a heavy amount of negative equity in my trade, everyone I went to acted like they didn't ...want to work with me. Mazda of Ridgeland not only got me the exact car I wanted but got me a lower interest rate. I'll forever buy a car from them.

does not know how to return calls
    December 2, 2016

I sent an email about a vehicle but never heard from them I got tired of waiting for an email or phone call that I went to another dealership and bou...ght a vehicle from them

Buying New Car and Service
    April 28, 2015

The buying process for my Mazda CX9 was an awesome experience at Mazda of Ridgeland ...I was well satisfied with this process and the courtesy of the ...dealership...the facilities are clean, customer friendly, and I felt very comfortable...my first oil change was a great experience!

Avoid this dealership
    April 5, 2015

I looked at a used 2012 Honda that the dealership was selling. I was told the car had been through their shop and had received a 120 point inspection.... The interior of the car had a strong odor in it and the dome lights did not work. The saleswoman, Danielle Powers told me "light bulbs burn out all the time" but we can replace them. I opened the trunk and water, from the previous nights rain, started running into the trunk and the trunk lid was only partially attached. It also had a strong odor. I noticed several door dings and chips in the bumpers where paint had been chipped off. I asked Mrs Powers about touching up these spots and she said they do not do that and it is a used car not a new car. I then looked at the engine of the Honda. I checked the oil and it was black as tar. I showed it to Mrs Powers and told her the oil had not been changed as she stated. Her response was "she was not a mechanic and did not know the difference in dirty oil or freshly changed oil". Mrs Powers requested I make an offer on the car even though it needed extensive work. I made a total out the door offer and then her manager, Mr Tanner verbally countered my offer. Mrs Powers then told me she would print me a copy of the Carfax report and put the price in writing for me. When she returned with the price quote paperwork it was approximately $1400.00 higher than what Mr Tanner had stated. Based on my experience with this dealership I would recommend everyone avoid them. Their used cars need extensive work on them and their sales practices are dishonest and deceitful.

We apologize that you were unhappy with the purchasing experience you had and by all means that is not the reputation that we represent. Mazda of Ri...dgeland strives to make our vehicles the best they can be;I did speak with Mrs. Powers about this purchase, and she confirmed that she followed our standard procedures - the amount of your purchase that is subject to sales tax can vary, we would not want to mislead our customers so we cannot list the price inclusive of tax, before we show in writing the full details of the purchase. Honda Accords have a great reputation as a preowned vehicle, in addition, the carfax on this particular vehicle showed regular oil changes. At Mazda of Ridgeland in the service department we provide a 120 point inspection on all of our used vehicles. If for ANY reason, the vehicle a customer wants has not gone through inspection prior to your purchase, we are always willing to ensure an inspection is completed before the purchase takes place. Again we are sorry for your experience and are more than willing to go over the terms, and available service records with you again to clear up any confusion. Sincerely, Mazda Of Ridgeland

Mazda of Jackson